Men and Women Both Finish First at SUNY-IT Wildcat Classic
Cross-country teams finish first two weeks straight
The SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) men's and women's cross-country teams both finished first out of 17 teams at the SUNY-IT Wildcat Classic Saturday, Sept. 28, marking the second straight week of first-place finishes for the Mighty Oaks runners.
The women were led by Kristen Campbell, Emily Martin, Lauren Lynn, Jenny Frank, and Emma Putman. Behind them were Allison Cronk, Danielle Zgardzinski, Radka Yang, Liz Bourguet, and Elle Leach. Other runners included Nicole Madden, Lauren Alteio, Kelly Mckenna, Haley Canham, Cara Keogh, Aileen Gray ,Amber Antonison, and Nicole Mason.
There were 17 teams in the women's race.
The men were led by Timmy Callahan, Jon Cleveland, and Tom Arcuri. Peter DeLuc, Stephen Slonosky, Malcolm Moncheur, Michael Persson, Reed Scott, and Taylor Yerrck followed close behind. Other runners were Caleb Rudge, James McKenna, Matt DeLuca, Lawrence Vedilago, Matt Serrao, Kai Crannel, Max Woelk, Nathan Sleight, Lucas Rogers, AJ Hewitt, and Jacob Shave.
Nineteen teams competed in the men's race.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Continues to Lead in World of Green Colleges
- ESF’s Barron Wins 2018 USCAA Golf National Championship
- ESF Celebrates Debut of Digital Storytelling Studio
- Volk to Present Travis Lecture on Shrub Willow
- The ESF Center for Community Design Research Receives Federal Research Grant
- National Geographic Live and ESF Host National Geographic Explorer/Photographer Anand Varma
- Waste not, want not
- Landscape Architecture Students Celebrate PARK(ing) Day
- Scientists Turn to UN to Sound Alarm about World’s Oceans
- Mighty Oaks Welcome New Men's Basketball Coach
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Launches ‘Discovery Challenge’
- Love it, don’t list it
- ESF Ranks among ‘Best Value’ Schools
- ESF’s Miniature Northern Hardwood Forest Gets a Lift
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210