Men's XC Team Wins Hobart Invitational
Six Mighty Oaks runners finish in top 10
Despite unpleasant weather conditions at Seneca Lake Park in Geneva, the Mighty Oaks men's cross country team dominated the Hobart Invitational Sept. 13.
Timothy Callahan won the individual title coming in first place with a time of 27:30.4, followed by Thomas Arcuri (27:30.7) who finished in second place just a few milliseconds behind Callahan. Stephen Slonosky (28:10) finished strong in third place. Reed Scott (sixth - 28:31), Michael Persson (seventh - 28:34) and Peter LeDuc (ninth - 28:42) all finished in the top 10.
Click Here to view the complete results of the men's race.
The men are back in action Sept. 27 at the Roberts Wesleyan Invitational.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Outlines Plans to Bring Students Back to Campus in the Fall
- ESF Alumna Brings Lessons from the Peace Corps Home
- Small Group of “Super Polluters” Responsible for Majority of Toxic Pollution
- Climate Change Threats
- Family Experiences Guide Career Choice
- Johnston Assumes Reins at Ranger School
- ESF Marine Biologist Jumps into Shark-Infested Comedy Seas
- Chancellor Johnson Appoints Joseph Rufo as ESF Officer in Charge
- Living Walls: University Researchers Develop Green Tech for Treating Wastewater from Microbreweries
- Tracking & Containing COVID-19
- Promoting a Contagion of Gratitude
- Dr. Shijie Liu Named Exemplary Researcher at ESF
- ESF Wins Award to Focus on Source Reduction
- ESF Faculty, Staff Honored with SUNY Chancellor's Awards
- ESF Celebrates Graduates Virtually
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210