Men's XC Team Wins Hobart Invitational
Six Mighty Oaks runners finish in top 10
Despite unpleasant weather conditions at Seneca Lake Park in Geneva, the Mighty Oaks men's cross country team dominated the Hobart Invitational Sept. 13.
Timothy Callahan won the individual title coming in first place with a time of 27:30.4, followed by Thomas Arcuri (27:30.7) who finished in second place just a few milliseconds behind Callahan. Stephen Slonosky (28:10) finished strong in third place. Reed Scott (sixth - 28:31), Michael Persson (seventh - 28:34) and Peter LeDuc (ninth - 28:42) all finished in the top 10.
Click Here to view the complete results of the men's race.
The men are back in action Sept. 27 at the Roberts Wesleyan Invitational.
Recent ESF News
- On the Land, One-quarter of Vertebrates Die Because of Humans
- Fulbright Scholar Picks ESF for Study of Genetic Engineering Technique
- ESF Launches Its First Online Bachelor’s Degree
- ESF Power Plant Saves Money and Reduces Carbon Footprint
- ESF Students Return to PR to Help with Continuing Relief Efforts
- ESF Student Participates in SEA Semester Program
- Studies: Transgenic American Chestnut Trees Show No Ill Effects on Seeds, Fungi or Larval Frogs
- Advice to Graduates: Live with Heart, Kindness, Passion
- ESF to Celebrate December Commencement
- ESF Students Ride to Ribbons in Horse Show
- Kimmerer Portrait Featured in 'Americans Who Tell the Truth' Display
- ‘Old-Fashioned Fieldwork’ Puts New Frog Species on the Map
- ESF Participates in Remembrance for Lost Species
- Mighty Oaks Soccer Teams End Season at USCAA Championships
- Women's Cross Country Team Wins National Championship
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210