Men's Soccer Team Falls to Alfred State 2-1
Sophomore Owen Hennigan scores for the Mighty Oaks
The ESF men's soccer team lost a hard-fought game against the Pioneers of Alfred State Oct. 5.
The Pioneers scored early and carried a 1-0 lead into half time.
The Pioneers scored again in the early minutes of the second half making the score 2-0. Sophomore Owen Hennigan finally put the Mighty Oaks on the board less than a minute after the Pioneers' second goal. The Mighty Oaks fought hard to tie up the score but were not able to capitalize on the offensive end.
The men's soccer team travel sto Paul Smith's College Oct. 10 to play in the annual Barkeater Cup.
Recent ESF News
- Senate Hearing on Renewable Energy at ESF
- Mighty Oaks Topple Paul Smith's College in Overtime
- On the Land, One-quarter of Vertebrates Die Because of Humans
- Fulbright Scholar Picks ESF for Study of Genetic Engineering Technique
- ESF Launches Its First Online Bachelor’s Degree
- ESF Power Plant Saves Money and Reduces Carbon Footprint
- ESF Students Return to PR to Help with Continuing Relief Efforts
- ESF Student Participates in SEA Semester Program
- Studies: Transgenic American Chestnut Trees Show No Ill Effects on Seeds, Fungi or Larval Frogs
- Advice to Graduates: Live with Heart, Kindness, Passion
- ESF to Celebrate December Commencement
- ESF Students Ride to Ribbons in Horse Show
- Kimmerer Portrait Featured in 'Americans Who Tell the Truth' Display
- ‘Old-Fashioned Fieldwork’ Puts New Frog Species on the Map
- ESF Participates in Remembrance for Lost Species
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210