Men's Soccer Team Falls to Alfred State 2-1
Sophomore Owen Hennigan scores for the Mighty Oaks
The ESF men's soccer team lost a hard-fought game against the Pioneers of Alfred State Oct. 5.
The Pioneers scored early and carried a 1-0 lead into half time.
The Pioneers scored again in the early minutes of the second half making the score 2-0. Sophomore Owen Hennigan finally put the Mighty Oaks on the board less than a minute after the Pioneers' second goal. The Mighty Oaks fought hard to tie up the score but were not able to capitalize on the offensive end.
The men's soccer team travel sto Paul Smith's College Oct. 10 to play in the annual Barkeater Cup.
Recent ESF News
- Love it, don’t list it
- ESF Ranks among ‘Best Value’ Schools
- ESF’s Miniature Northern Hardwood Forest Gets a Lift
- CCLP Honored for Landscape Preservation Project in California
- American Fisheries Society Honors Ringler
- ESF Hosts Largest-Ever Incoming International Class
- ESF Hosts Inclusive Excellence Welcome Reception
- 2018 Fall Sports Preview
- ESF Stages Exhibits at New York State Fair
- NYC Students Learn Hands-on Science
- Study in ‘Nature’ Details Global Land Change
- ESF, Ichor Therapeutics Team Up to Combat Age-related Illness
- Wagner Receives College Foundation Teaching Award
- Dr. Timothy Volk Named Exemplary Researcher at ESF
- ESF Professor Appointed to International Board on Lake Ontario
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210