Men's Soccer Team Falls to Alfred State 2-1
Sophomore Owen Hennigan scores for the Mighty Oaks
The ESF men's soccer team lost a hard-fought game against the Pioneers of Alfred State Oct. 5.
The Pioneers scored early and carried a 1-0 lead into half time.
The Pioneers scored again in the early minutes of the second half making the score 2-0. Sophomore Owen Hennigan finally put the Mighty Oaks on the board less than a minute after the Pioneers' second goal. The Mighty Oaks fought hard to tie up the score but were not able to capitalize on the offensive end.
The men's soccer team travel sto Paul Smith's College Oct. 10 to play in the annual Barkeater Cup.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Brings Science to the New York State Fair
- ESF Welcomes First-year and Transfer Students
- ESF Named a Top Green College by Princeton Review
- Governor Appoints New Trustees to ESF Board
- ESF Represented at Bioeconomy Conference
- Great Lakes Research Consortium Awards Funding to Five Projects
- ESF Student Participates in SEA Semester
- ESF Student Among Delegation Attending Committee on World Food Security
- Community Invited to ESF to Share Ideas About Future of Erie Canal
- ESF Professor Honored by Russian University
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Scientist Helps Locate Wolf That Died on Isle Royale
- Cuomo Announces Initiative to Reimagine Erie Canal as Catalyst for Economic Development, Resiliency
- ESF Employees Honored with SUNY Chancellor's Awards
- Dr. Jacqueline Frair Presented with Exemplary Research Award
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210