Women's Soccer Team Defeats Cazenovia, 5-0
4-goal first half shuts out the Wildcats
The Mighty Oaks women's soccer team dominated the first half, scoring four goals and shutting out the Cazenovia Lady Wildcats at Christakos Field Oct. 14.
The Mighty Oaks were lead by junior Bryony Striffler's two goals. Sophomore Heather Carl, senior Bridget Cuddihy and freshman Jessie Smith also scored goals for the Mighty Oaks.
Sophomore keeper Kiki Hilmer continued her strong play in the net, recording another shutout, the team's ninth shutout of the year.
The #2-ranked ESF women's soccer team improve to 10-1 and will take the field again at Broome Community College Oct. 19.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Lauded in College Rankings
- Wolf Pups Born in Isle Royale National Park
- Three New Book Projects for Distinguished Professor
- Grant funds New York State Center for Sustainable Materials Management
- Hazardous Air Pollutant Exposure Linked as Contributing Factor to COVID-19 Mortality in the United States
- Governor Announces Partnerships with SUNY Schools to Reduce Waste, Improve Recycling Across State
- Forest Carbon Sink Neutralized By Pervasive Growth-Lifespan Trade-offs
- Researchers Investigating a Renewable Solvent for Biofuel Production
- Prof J. Scott Turner Receives Fulbright U.S. Scholar Award to Namibia for Building Effective Online Educational Media
- ESF Faculty/Trustee Appointed to New York State Climate Action Council Advisory Panels
- Leaders Step Forward to Assume Interim Roles
- Ph.D. Student Jenny Frank Featured Presenter on Biodiesel
- ESF’s Landscape Architecture Department Moves Downtown
- ESF Researchers at Forefront of SARS-CoV2 Monitoring
- ESF’s Board of Trustees to Meet
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210