ESF Senior Chosen for National Marine Fisheries Workshop
Lynne Beaty one of 15 students nationwide chosen for workshop
Lynne Beaty, a senior at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) was chosen to participate in a selective marine resources workshop in Florida.
Beaty, of Livonia, is an environmental and forest biology major at ESF. Beaty is one of 15 students selected nationwide for the 2010 Marine Resources Population Dynamics Workshop. The workshop is sponsored by the National Marine Fisheries Service and takes place at Summerland Key, Fla., Jan. 2-8, 2010.
Recent ESF News
- Matching Gift Supports Extraordinary Aid Fund
- SUNY ESF Receives USDA Grant
- ESF’s Wildlife Society Leads in Virtual Bioblitz
- What’s Causing Islands to Form in Jamesville Reservoir?
- ESF Outlines Plans to Bring Students Back to Campus in the Fall
- ESF Alumna Brings Lessons from the Peace Corps Home
- Small Group of “Super Polluters” Responsible for Majority of Toxic Pollution
- Climate Change Threats
- Family Experiences Guide Career Choice
- Johnston Assumes Reins at Ranger School
- ESF Marine Biologist Jumps into Shark-Infested Comedy Seas
- Chancellor Johnson Appoints Joseph Rufo as ESF Officer in Charge
- Living Walls: University Researchers Develop Green Tech for Treating Wastewater from Microbreweries
- Tracking & Containing COVID-19
- Promoting a Contagion of Gratitude
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210