Keuka College Beats ESF 77-57
Sophomore Ryan Caldwell leads Mighty Oaks
Keuka College used a series of decisive runs to defeat ESF 77-57 at Weed Physical Arts Center Dec. 2.
The Mighty Oaks hung close to the Wolfpack for the first 10 minutes of the opening half. They were only down four, 22-18, with nine minutes remaining. The Wolfpack then went on a 15-0 run during the next seven minutes to pull ahead 37-18. At the half, Keuka lead 41-26.
Any chance for a comeback by ESF was put to rest when Keuka went on a quick 13-2 run at the start of the second half. Keuka lead by at least 16 points for much of the second half, finishing the game with a 77-57 victory over the Mighty Oaks.
Sophomore Ryan Caldwell had 17 points. Junior Sage Beemer chipped in 10 points and senior Suthod Young had seven rebounds.
The Mighty Oaks play next at home, their first home game in almost a month, versus Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Dec. 6.
Recent ESF News
- Is Water Quality in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Matching Gift Supports Extraordinary Aid Fund
- SUNY ESF Receives USDA Grant
- ESF’s Wildlife Society Leads in Virtual Bioblitz
- What’s Causing Islands to Form in Jamesville Reservoir?
- ESF Outlines Plans to Bring Students Back to Campus in the Fall
- ESF Alumna Brings Lessons from the Peace Corps Home
- Small Group of “Super Polluters” Responsible for Majority of Toxic Pollution
- Climate Change Threats
- Family Experiences Guide Career Choice
- Johnston Assumes Reins at Ranger School
- ESF Marine Biologist Jumps into Shark-Infested Comedy Seas
- Chancellor Johnson Appoints Joseph Rufo as ESF Officer in Charge
- Living Walls: University Researchers Develop Green Tech for Treating Wastewater from Microbreweries
- Tracking & Containing COVID-19
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210