ESF Students Take Top Honors at Chemistry Event
Students excel with poster presentations
ESF chemistry students took top honors at a recent research symposium.
Senior Jessica Ciesla won Outstanding Oral Presentation and John Ganley, senior, won Outstanding Poster Presentation at the 2015 Undergraduate Research Symposium hosted by the Western New York Section of the American Chemical Society.
Charlene Grabowski, Zach Spangler and Danielle Berry, also seniors in the chemistry department, participated in the SUNY Undergraduate Research Conference held at SUNY-Brockport on April 10. Grabowski and Berry presented posters while Spangler contributed an oral presentation.
Recent ESF News
- Matching Gift Supports Extraordinary Aid Fund
- SUNY ESF Receives USDA Grant
- ESF’s Wildlife Society Leads in Virtual Bioblitz
- What’s Causing Islands to Form in Jamesville Reservoir?
- ESF Outlines Plans to Bring Students Back to Campus in the Fall
- ESF Alumna Brings Lessons from the Peace Corps Home
- Small Group of “Super Polluters” Responsible for Majority of Toxic Pollution
- Climate Change Threats
- Family Experiences Guide Career Choice
- Johnston Assumes Reins at Ranger School
- ESF Marine Biologist Jumps into Shark-Infested Comedy Seas
- Chancellor Johnson Appoints Joseph Rufo as ESF Officer in Charge
- Living Walls: University Researchers Develop Green Tech for Treating Wastewater from Microbreweries
- Tracking & Containing COVID-19
- Promoting a Contagion of Gratitude
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210