MLA Student Receives ASLA Honors
Chris Anderson's capstone recognized in general design
A student in ESF's Department of Landscape Architecture received honors from the American Society of Landscape Architecture (ASLA).
Christopher O. Anderson (MLA'17) was recognized with an ASLA National Student Honor Award in General Design for his capstone "The Turning Point: A Focused Design Study for Gowanus Canal in Brooklyn, New York."
Anderson's advisors were Richard Hawks, SUNY Distinguished Service Professor, and Visiting Associate Professor Martin Hogue. The awards issue of Landscape Architecture Magazine covers the student and professional awards each year.
Recent ESF News
- Matching Gift Supports Extraordinary Aid Fund
- SUNY ESF Receives USDA Grant
- ESF’s Wildlife Society Leads in Virtual Bioblitz
- What’s Causing Islands to Form in Jamesville Reservoir?
- ESF Outlines Plans to Bring Students Back to Campus in the Fall
- ESF Alumna Brings Lessons from the Peace Corps Home
- Small Group of “Super Polluters” Responsible for Majority of Toxic Pollution
- Climate Change Threats
- Family Experiences Guide Career Choice
- Johnston Assumes Reins at Ranger School
- ESF Marine Biologist Jumps into Shark-Infested Comedy Seas
- Chancellor Johnson Appoints Joseph Rufo as ESF Officer in Charge
- Living Walls: University Researchers Develop Green Tech for Treating Wastewater from Microbreweries
- Tracking & Containing COVID-19
- Promoting a Contagion of Gratitude
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210