Men's Golf Team Finishes Fourth at Keuka Invitational
Senior Kory Whittum leads ESF with sixth-place finish
The Mighty Oaks men's golf team finished fourth overall at the Keuka Invitational with a score of 325, just six strokes from the winning total.
The invitational, held at the Lakeside Country Club in Penn Yan, New York, featured 11 schools and 60 student-athlete golfers. SUNY Canton won the overall title.
ESF was led by senior Kory Whittum, who tied for sixth place with a score of 78 on the par 72 course. Senior Sean Barron placed 16th overall with a score of 81, while newcomer Henry Phlaumer finished 21st overall with a score 82.
The team tees off again Saturday, Sept. 15, at the ESF Players Invitational at The Links at Erie Village.
Recent ESF News
- Matching Gift Supports Extraordinary Aid Fund
- SUNY ESF Receives USDA Grant
- ESF’s Wildlife Society Leads in Virtual Bioblitz
- What’s Causing Islands to Form in Jamesville Reservoir?
- ESF Outlines Plans to Bring Students Back to Campus in the Fall
- ESF Alumna Brings Lessons from the Peace Corps Home
- Small Group of “Super Polluters” Responsible for Majority of Toxic Pollution
- Climate Change Threats
- Family Experiences Guide Career Choice
- Johnston Assumes Reins at Ranger School
- ESF Marine Biologist Jumps into Shark-Infested Comedy Seas
- Chancellor Johnson Appoints Joseph Rufo as ESF Officer in Charge
- Living Walls: University Researchers Develop Green Tech for Treating Wastewater from Microbreweries
- Tracking & Containing COVID-19
- Promoting a Contagion of Gratitude
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210