Ask Me About My Pronouns
IDE celebrates LGBTQ history month, International Pronoun Day
To celebrate LGBTQ History Month and International Pronoun Day (Oct. 17), the Office of Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity has free pronoun buttons (he, she, they and "ask about my pronouns") available until 4:30 p.m. Oct. 17 or while supplies last. Pick yours up at the table in front of Baker Laboratory, Room 211.
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer students, as well as students whose identities fall in between or expand beyond those categories, are welcome to attend Diversity@ESF 24/7/365, a series of facilitated gatherings for underrepresented students of all identities and their allies, serving as a stopgap until the Student Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives Office is re-staffed and relocated in physical space yet to be determined. Gatherings take place Mondays and Tuesdays in alternating weeks at 3:30 p.m. in 408 Baker Laboratory. Dates are Oct. 16, 22, 30; Nov. 5, 13, 26; and Dec. 4, 10 and 18.
Recent ESF News
- Matching Gift Supports Extraordinary Aid Fund
- SUNY ESF Receives USDA Grant
- ESF’s Wildlife Society Leads in Virtual Bioblitz
- What’s Causing Islands to Form in Jamesville Reservoir?
- ESF Outlines Plans to Bring Students Back to Campus in the Fall
- ESF Alumna Brings Lessons from the Peace Corps Home
- Small Group of “Super Polluters” Responsible for Majority of Toxic Pollution
- Climate Change Threats
- Family Experiences Guide Career Choice
- Johnston Assumes Reins at Ranger School
- ESF Marine Biologist Jumps into Shark-Infested Comedy Seas
- Chancellor Johnson Appoints Joseph Rufo as ESF Officer in Charge
- Living Walls: University Researchers Develop Green Tech for Treating Wastewater from Microbreweries
- Tracking & Containing COVID-19
- Promoting a Contagion of Gratitude
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210