QWL Seeks Nominations for Annual Awards
Nominations due March 15
The Quality of Work Life Committee is seeking nominations for its annual awards: the President's ESF Quality of Work Life Award and the President's ESF Public/Community Service Award.
The President's ESF Quality of Work Life Award is given annually to an employee whose positive attitude and positive approach to work provides an excellent example of service and improves the work environment for the entire ESF community.
The President's ESF Public/Community Service Award is given to an employee whose outreach activities to the public provide excellent representation for ESF and its mission and/or for those whose volunteer service to the community enhances life for others.
Separate nominations should be submitted for each award by March 15 to Laura Crandall in 14 Bray Hall. Nominations should include details of the nominee's contributions with specific examples of activities related to the award.
The awards will be presented at the QWL Spring Reception 11 a.m. to 12:20 p.m. April 11 in the Gateway Center. The recognition ceremony will take place at 11:30 a.m. with Interim President Dave Amberg presiding. Special recognition will also be given to ESF employees with 10, 20, 30 and 40 years of service, and to retirees.
Recent ESF News
- State Energy Official to Speak on ‘Green New Deal’
- ESF-SU Team Scores Win in DOE Solar Decathlon
- Clarkson, ESF to Partner in New Center of Excellence
- Johnston Appointed Interim Open Academy Director
- Student Honored with Chancellor’s Award
- Kieber Named SUNY Distinguished Professor
- Oakie Enters Round 2 of Mascot Madness
- ESF Students Earn Spot in ‘Storyfest’ Finals
- EFB Faculty, Students Spend Spring Break in Ecuador
- Girls’ Summit, Take Our Kids to Work Day on the Horizon
- Oakie the Acorn Enters SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- ESF Ranked #1 for Enrolling, Graduating Women in Engineering
- ESF Announces Discovery Challenge Winners
- Career Fair 2019
- Illick 5 Renovations Provide Students with New Learning Environment
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210