QWL Seeks Nominations for Annual Awards
Nominations due March 15
The Quality of Work Life Committee is seeking nominations for its annual awards: the President's ESF Quality of Work Life Award and the President's ESF Public/Community Service Award.
The President's ESF Quality of Work Life Award is given annually to an employee whose positive attitude and positive approach to work provides an excellent example of service and improves the work environment for the entire ESF community.
The President's ESF Public/Community Service Award is given to an employee whose outreach activities to the public provide excellent representation for ESF and its mission and/or for those whose volunteer service to the community enhances life for others.
Separate nominations should be submitted for each award by March 15 to Laura Crandall in 14 Bray Hall. Nominations should include details of the nominee's contributions with specific examples of activities related to the award.
The awards will be presented at the QWL Spring Reception 11 a.m. to 12:20 p.m. April 11 in the Gateway Center. The recognition ceremony will take place at 11:30 a.m. with Interim President Dave Amberg presiding. Special recognition will also be given to ESF employees with 10, 20, 30 and 40 years of service, and to retirees.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Welcomes First-year and Transfer Students
- ESF Named a Top Green College by Princeton Review
- Governor Appoints New Trustees to ESF Board
- ESF Represented at Bioeconomy Conference
- Great Lakes Research Consortium Awards Funding to Five Projects
- ESF Student Participates in SEA Semester
- ESF Student Among Delegation Attending Committee on World Food Security
- Community Invited to ESF to Share Ideas About Future of Erie Canal
- ESF Professor Honored by Russian University
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Scientist Helps Locate Wolf That Died on Isle Royale
- Cuomo Announces Initiative to Reimagine Erie Canal as Catalyst for Economic Development, Resiliency
- ESF Employees Honored with SUNY Chancellor's Awards
- Dr. Jacqueline Frair Presented with Exemplary Research Award
- ESF Student Designed Bridge Judged Most Innovative
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210