QWL Seeks Nominations for Annual Awards
Nominations due March 15
The Quality of Work Life Committee is seeking nominations for its annual awards: the President's ESF Quality of Work Life Award and the President's ESF Public/Community Service Award.
The President's ESF Quality of Work Life Award is given annually to an employee whose positive attitude and positive approach to work provides an excellent example of service and improves the work environment for the entire ESF community.
The President's ESF Public/Community Service Award is given to an employee whose outreach activities to the public provide excellent representation for ESF and its mission and/or for those whose volunteer service to the community enhances life for others.
Separate nominations should be submitted for each award by March 15 to Laura Crandall in 14 Bray Hall. Nominations should include details of the nominee's contributions with specific examples of activities related to the award.
The awards will be presented at the QWL Spring Reception 11 a.m. to 12:20 p.m. April 11 in the Gateway Center. The recognition ceremony will take place at 11:30 a.m. with Interim President Dave Amberg presiding. Special recognition will also be given to ESF employees with 10, 20, 30 and 40 years of service, and to retirees.
Recent ESF News
- Matching Gift Supports Extraordinary Aid Fund
- SUNY ESF Receives USDA Grant
- ESF’s Wildlife Society Leads in Virtual Bioblitz
- What’s Causing Islands to Form in Jamesville Reservoir?
- ESF Outlines Plans to Bring Students Back to Campus in the Fall
- ESF Alumna Brings Lessons from the Peace Corps Home
- Small Group of “Super Polluters” Responsible for Majority of Toxic Pollution
- Climate Change Threats
- Family Experiences Guide Career Choice
- Johnston Assumes Reins at Ranger School
- ESF Marine Biologist Jumps into Shark-Infested Comedy Seas
- Chancellor Johnson Appoints Joseph Rufo as ESF Officer in Charge
- Living Walls: University Researchers Develop Green Tech for Treating Wastewater from Microbreweries
- Tracking & Containing COVID-19
- Promoting a Contagion of Gratitude
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210