QWL to Host Annual Fish Fry
Tickets are on sale now
Tickets are available for the annual QWL Fish Fry set for March 12 in the Gateway Center.
Fish will be served from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. This year's menu includes fried or broiled haddock sandwich or macaroni and cheese, along with coleslaw, potato chips, pickle, lemonade and cookie.
Tickets are $7 for fried and broiled fish, and $5 for macaroni and cheese. Lug your mug to be entered in a drawing to win a ticket to the QWL summer picnic. And pack your plate because it's a good thing to do.
Tickets are on sale at the following locations: Physical Plant, Barb Sorrells; 104 Moon Library, Nan Clark; 242 Illick Hall, Sandy Polimino; 402 Baker Lab, Teri Frese; 119 Jahn Lab, M'Lis Traver; 208 Bray Hall, Nancy Otts; 205 Walters Hall, Lynn Mickinkle; 218 Gateway Center, Laurie DuFore.
Employees attending the fish fry have approval from the administration to attend without charge to leave accruals.
Recent ESF News
- Matching Gift Supports Extraordinary Aid Fund
- SUNY ESF Receives USDA Grant
- ESF’s Wildlife Society Leads in Virtual Bioblitz
- What’s Causing Islands to Form in Jamesville Reservoir?
- ESF Outlines Plans to Bring Students Back to Campus in the Fall
- ESF Alumna Brings Lessons from the Peace Corps Home
- Small Group of “Super Polluters” Responsible for Majority of Toxic Pollution
- Climate Change Threats
- Family Experiences Guide Career Choice
- Johnston Assumes Reins at Ranger School
- ESF Marine Biologist Jumps into Shark-Infested Comedy Seas
- Chancellor Johnson Appoints Joseph Rufo as ESF Officer in Charge
- Living Walls: University Researchers Develop Green Tech for Treating Wastewater from Microbreweries
- Tracking & Containing COVID-19
- Promoting a Contagion of Gratitude
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210