QWL to Host Annual Fish Fry
Tickets are on sale now
Tickets are available for the annual QWL Fish Fry set for March 12 in the Gateway Center.
Fish will be served from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. This year's menu includes fried or broiled haddock sandwich or macaroni and cheese, along with coleslaw, potato chips, pickle, lemonade and cookie.
Tickets are $7 for fried and broiled fish, and $5 for macaroni and cheese. Lug your mug to be entered in a drawing to win a ticket to the QWL summer picnic. And pack your plate because it's a good thing to do.
Tickets are on sale at the following locations: Physical Plant, Barb Sorrells; 104 Moon Library, Nan Clark; 242 Illick Hall, Sandy Polimino; 402 Baker Lab, Teri Frese; 119 Jahn Lab, M'Lis Traver; 208 Bray Hall, Nancy Otts; 205 Walters Hall, Lynn Mickinkle; 218 Gateway Center, Laurie DuFore.
Employees attending the fish fry have approval from the administration to attend without charge to leave accruals.
Recent ESF News
- Cuomo Announces Initiative to Reimagine Erie Canal as Catalyst for Economic Development, Resiliency
- ESF Employees Honored with SUNY Chancellor's Awards
- Dr. Jacqueline Frair Presented with Exemplary Research Award
- ESF Student Designed Bridge Judged Most Innovative
- ESF College Foundation Honors Daley with Teaching Award
- 2019 Commencement: 'You Are My Family,' Student Speaker Says
- Students Recognize Contributions of Staff, Faculty
- ESF Announces Graduation Weekend Schedule
- ESF to Honor Dr. Bernard Amadei with Honorary Degree
- ESF Student Completes First Year of Leadership Training in Bioeconomy
- Patrick Jackson Honored as Green Building Advocate of the Year
- State Energy Official to Speak on ‘Green New Deal’
- ESF-SU Team Scores Win in DOE Solar Decathlon
- Student Organizations, Leaders Recognized
- Clarkson, ESF to Partner in New Center of Excellence
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210