QWL to Host Annual Fish Fry
Tickets are on sale now
Tickets are available for the annual QWL Fish Fry set for March 12 in the Gateway Center.
Fish will be served from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. This year's menu includes fried or broiled haddock sandwich or macaroni and cheese, along with coleslaw, potato chips, pickle, lemonade and cookie.
Tickets are $7 for fried and broiled fish, and $5 for macaroni and cheese. Lug your mug to be entered in a drawing to win a ticket to the QWL summer picnic. And pack your plate because it's a good thing to do.
Tickets are on sale at the following locations: Physical Plant, Barb Sorrells; 104 Moon Library, Nan Clark; 242 Illick Hall, Sandy Polimino; 402 Baker Lab, Teri Frese; 119 Jahn Lab, M'Lis Traver; 208 Bray Hall, Nancy Otts; 205 Walters Hall, Lynn Mickinkle; 218 Gateway Center, Laurie DuFore.
Employees attending the fish fry have approval from the administration to attend without charge to leave accruals.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Students Earn Spot in ‘Storyfest’ Finals
- EFB Faculty, Students Spend Spring Break in Ecuador
- Girls’ Summit, Take Our Kids to Work Day on the Horizon
- Oakie the Acorn Enters SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- ESF Ranked #1 for Enrolling, Graduating Women in Engineering
- ESF Announces Discovery Challenge Winners
- Career Fair 2019
- Illick 5 Renovations Provide Students with New Learning Environment
- Senate Hearing on Renewable Energy at ESF
- Mighty Oaks Topple Paul Smith's College in Overtime
- On the Land, One-quarter of Vertebrates Die Because of Humans
- Fulbright Scholar Picks ESF for Study of Genetic Engineering Technique
- ESF Launches Its First Online Bachelor’s Degree
- ESF Power Plant Saves Money and Reduces Carbon Footprint
- ESF Students Return to PR to Help with Continuing Relief Efforts
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210