ESF Chemistry Graduate Promoted to Associate Professor
Maren Grunert Roman works at VT
Dr. Maren Grunert Roman, who earned her doctorate from SUNY-ESF, was recently promoted to associate professor at Virginia Tech.
Roman worked in Professor William Winter's lab at ESF and graduated with a Ph.D. in polymer chemistry in 2002.
She is head of the Biobased Advanced Materials Laboratory at Virginia Tech (http://romanresearch.net/), which focuses on ceullose nanocrystals and targeted delivery of therapeutic drugs.
Recent ESF News
- Is Water Quality in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Matching Gift Supports Extraordinary Aid Fund
- SUNY ESF Receives USDA Grant
- ESF’s Wildlife Society Leads in Virtual Bioblitz
- What’s Causing Islands to Form in Jamesville Reservoir?
- ESF Outlines Plans to Bring Students Back to Campus in the Fall
- ESF Alumna Brings Lessons from the Peace Corps Home
- Small Group of “Super Polluters” Responsible for Majority of Toxic Pollution
- Climate Change Threats
- Family Experiences Guide Career Choice
- Johnston Assumes Reins at Ranger School
- ESF Marine Biologist Jumps into Shark-Infested Comedy Seas
- Chancellor Johnson Appoints Joseph Rufo as ESF Officer in Charge
- Living Walls: University Researchers Develop Green Tech for Treating Wastewater from Microbreweries
- Tracking & Containing COVID-19
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210