ESF Names New Dean of Student Life and Experiential Learning
Dr. Cynthia Sedgwick
SYRACUSE - Dr. Cynthia Sedgwick of Binghamton has been appointed dean of student life and experiential learning at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF).
Segdwick holds a Ph.D. in higher education administration from the University of Virginia as well as a master of arts degree in human resources management from George Mason University and a bachelor of arts degree in psychology from Hampton University.
Sedgwick comes to ESF from SUNY Binghamton, where she is currently associate dean for assessment and special programs in the Division of Student Affairs. Previously, she served as associate dean for academic affairs and administration in the Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science at Binghamton and as director of Career Services at the University of Connecticut.
Sedgwick will begin her new position July 1.
Recent ESF News
- Matching Gift Supports Extraordinary Aid Fund
- SUNY ESF Receives USDA Grant
- ESF’s Wildlife Society Leads in Virtual Bioblitz
- What’s Causing Islands to Form in Jamesville Reservoir?
- ESF Outlines Plans to Bring Students Back to Campus in the Fall
- ESF Alumna Brings Lessons from the Peace Corps Home
- Small Group of “Super Polluters” Responsible for Majority of Toxic Pollution
- Climate Change Threats
- Family Experiences Guide Career Choice
- Johnston Assumes Reins at Ranger School
- ESF Marine Biologist Jumps into Shark-Infested Comedy Seas
- Chancellor Johnson Appoints Joseph Rufo as ESF Officer in Charge
- Living Walls: University Researchers Develop Green Tech for Treating Wastewater from Microbreweries
- Tracking & Containing COVID-19
- Promoting a Contagion of Gratitude
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210