ESF Names New Dean of Student Life and Experiential Learning
Dr. Cynthia Sedgwick
SYRACUSE — Dr. Cynthia Sedgwick of Binghamton has been appointed dean of student life and experiential learning at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF).
Segdwick holds a Ph.D. in higher education administration from the University of Virginia as well as a master of arts degree in human resources management from George Mason University and a bachelor of arts degree in psychology from Hampton University.
Sedgwick comes to ESF from SUNY Binghamton, where she is currently associate dean for assessment and special programs in the Division of Student Affairs. Previously, she served as associate dean for academic affairs and administration in the Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science at Binghamton and as director of Career Services at the University of Connecticut.
Sedgwick will begin her new position July 1.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Weather Alert: Dangerously Cold Wind
- Dr. Chang Geun Yoo Receives NSF CAREER Award
- New SUNY Chancellor John B. King Visits ESF
- The New York State Center for Sustainable Materials Management Launches Statewide Zero Waste Call for Projects
- Staff Spotlight: Tyler Dorholt
- Mighty Oak Monday: Alex Paonessa
- Dr. Fred Agyeman Earns Honorable Mention for SUNY Chancellorís Distinguished PhD Dissertation
- ESF Adds EV Truck to Its University Police Fleet
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks ESF Among Best Online Programs
- Tell an Inspiring Story to Help Move the Planet Forward
- Staff Spotlight: Jacob Gedetsis
- ESF Chestnut Project Seeks Public Comment
- ESF Welcomes New Students for Spring Semester
- Governor Hochul Announces Green Purchasing Communities Program
- ESF Joins Global Alliance, Pledging Commitment to Protect Nature
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210