Executive Order regarding Travel
Dear ESF Community:
Governor Cuomo signed an executive order that requires travelers who enter New York State (NYS) after visiting states with high rates of coronavirus infections to self-quarantine for 14 days. Currently this applies to the following states: Alabama, Florida, Texas, Arizona, Utah, Arkansas, North Carolina, and South Carolina. Specific states may be added or removed on a daily basis. This action is an effort to continue to control the spread of COVID-19.
Additional information regarding the travel advisory can be found on the New York State Department of Health website at https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/home.
To comply with this Executive Order we request that faculty, staff, and students communicate ALL international and domestic travel plans, including personal travel, to the Office of Human Resources via the SUNY ESF Travel Report Form. Please note: This form is not a Travel Authorization; it is a reporting mechanism, so you will not get a reply once it is completed.
If you have questions please feel free to contact the Human Resources office at ext. 6611.
Director of Human Resources
Recent ESF News
- Matching Gift Supports Extraordinary Aid Fund
- SUNY ESF Receives USDA Grant
- ESF’s Wildlife Society Leads in Virtual Bioblitz
- What’s Causing Islands to Form in Jamesville Reservoir?
- ESF Outlines Plans to Bring Students Back to Campus in the Fall
- ESF Alumna Brings Lessons from the Peace Corps Home
- Small Group of “Super Polluters” Responsible for Majority of Toxic Pollution
- Climate Change Threats
- Family Experiences Guide Career Choice
- Johnston Assumes Reins at Ranger School
- ESF Marine Biologist Jumps into Shark-Infested Comedy Seas
- Chancellor Johnson Appoints Joseph Rufo as ESF Officer in Charge
- Living Walls: University Researchers Develop Green Tech for Treating Wastewater from Microbreweries
- Tracking & Containing COVID-19
- Promoting a Contagion of Gratitude
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210