6/11: Return to Work Memo
Dear ESF Community,
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this COVID-19 pandemic. Beginning Monday (6/15) we have the following requirements and guidelines issued by the Governor for employees who will be reporting to campus for work. If you have not yet heard from your supervisor regarding your unit's return to work plan, please contact them directly.
There are various requirements from NYS that must be completed upon your return to campus:
- View the 12-minute video entitled: New York State COVID- 19 Response: Return to Work Training found at this link: https://vimeo.com/424237420 Password: employeesback
- Within the first hour of work, each employee reporting to campus will need to complete a daily screening questionnaire found at this link: https://esf.sjc1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8DhM0FiM2cteWUd This must be completed every day until further notice.
- Governor Cuomo's executive order requiring the wearing of face coverings in public areas remains in effect. In summary the order requires the wearing of face coverings when an employee directly interacts with co-workers or the public (including students) during the course of their work. Direct interaction is considered routine contact within six feet. It is important to note, if you are the only person in an office or vehicle or performing maintenance or contracting work alone, you do not need a face covering. Please notify your supervisor if you will need a mask.
Questions regarding your individual return to work plan should be directed to your supervisor. Questions related to the return to work requirements above should be directed to Human Resources at 315-470-6611.
Director of Human Resources
Recent ESF News
- Matching Gift Supports Extraordinary Aid Fund
- SUNY ESF Receives USDA Grant
- ESF’s Wildlife Society Leads in Virtual Bioblitz
- What’s Causing Islands to Form in Jamesville Reservoir?
- ESF Outlines Plans to Bring Students Back to Campus in the Fall
- ESF Alumna Brings Lessons from the Peace Corps Home
- Small Group of “Super Polluters” Responsible for Majority of Toxic Pollution
- Climate Change Threats
- Family Experiences Guide Career Choice
- Johnston Assumes Reins at Ranger School
- ESF Marine Biologist Jumps into Shark-Infested Comedy Seas
- Chancellor Johnson Appoints Joseph Rufo as ESF Officer in Charge
- Living Walls: University Researchers Develop Green Tech for Treating Wastewater from Microbreweries
- Tracking & Containing COVID-19
- Promoting a Contagion of Gratitude
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210