6/15: Return to Work Memo
And for those of you returning to campus for the first time since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, welcome back!
There are two immediate requirements from NYS that must be completed upon your return to campus:
- View the 12-minute video entitled, New York State COVID-19 Response: Return to Work Training found at this link: https://vimeo.com/424237420 Password: employeesback (This video can also be found on our website at https://www.esf.edu/coronavirus/return.htm)
- Staff who have been instructed to return to the workplace must conduct symptom monitoring daily before reporting to work. Prior to your shift or within the first hour of work, you are required to complete a daily screening questionnaire found at this link: https://esf.sjc1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8DhM0FiM2cteWUd This must be completed every day you are on campus until further notice. (This questionnaire can also be found on our website at https://www.esf.edu/coronavirus/return.htm and at https://www.esf.edu/hr/)
Please note: The Training video mentions on-site screening. This questionnaire is an accepted form of screening and is the method the college has adopted to meet mandatory daily state employee screening.
Below is a quick reference for employees coming back to campus.
Restart Readiness Checklist
- Help our community stay safe and decrease the spread of COVID-19. Make these behaviors part of your routine.
- Do a symptom self-check every day before coming to campus.
- Stay home if you are sick or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Social distance: Stay 6 feet away from others.
- Wear a cloth face mask whenever social distancing isn't possible.
- Wash your hands frequently, or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your inner elbow.
- Dispose of used tissues immediately and wash your hands.
Director of Human Resources
Recent ESF News
- Matching Gift Supports Extraordinary Aid Fund
- SUNY ESF Receives USDA Grant
- ESF’s Wildlife Society Leads in Virtual Bioblitz
- What’s Causing Islands to Form in Jamesville Reservoir?
- ESF Outlines Plans to Bring Students Back to Campus in the Fall
- ESF Alumna Brings Lessons from the Peace Corps Home
- Small Group of “Super Polluters” Responsible for Majority of Toxic Pollution
- Climate Change Threats
- Family Experiences Guide Career Choice
- Johnston Assumes Reins at Ranger School
- ESF Marine Biologist Jumps into Shark-Infested Comedy Seas
- Chancellor Johnson Appoints Joseph Rufo as ESF Officer in Charge
- Living Walls: University Researchers Develop Green Tech for Treating Wastewater from Microbreweries
- Tracking & Containing COVID-19
- Promoting a Contagion of Gratitude
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210