Flu Shots Available for Students, Staff and Faculty
Crouse Medical Practice will be providing flu shots to the ESF community in September and October.
The clinics will be held in the Quad Tent in front of Moon Library. In case of inclement weather, the clinics will be held in the Bray Hall Rotunda. Clinics are noon to 4 p.m. Sept. 25, 29 and 30, and Oct. 1. Bring your insurance card. There is no out-of-pocket expense but your insurance will be billed.
Those attending must wear a face mask and social distancing measures will be in place. If you are unable to make any of the flu shot clinics listed, call the ESF Student Health Center located at Crouse Medical Practice 315-766-1628.
Recent ESF News
- Landscape Architecture Students Activate ESF Quad
- ESF Lauded in College Rankings
- Wolf Pups Born in Isle Royale National Park
- Three New Book Projects for Distinguished Professor
- Grant funds New York State Center for Sustainable Materials Management
- Hazardous Air Pollutant Exposure Linked as Contributing Factor to COVID-19 Mortality in the United States
- Governor Announces Partnerships with SUNY Schools to Reduce Waste, Improve Recycling Across State
- Forest Carbon Sink Neutralized By Pervasive Growth-Lifespan Trade-offs
- Researchers Investigating a Renewable Solvent for Biofuel Production
- Prof J. Scott Turner Receives Fulbright U.S. Scholar Award to Namibia for Building Effective Online Educational Media
- ESF Faculty/Trustee Appointed to New York State Climate Action Council Advisory Panels
- Leaders Step Forward to Assume Interim Roles
- Ph.D. Student Jenny Frank Featured Presenter on Biodiesel
- ESF’s Landscape Architecture Department Moves Downtown
- ESF Researchers at Forefront of SARS-CoV2 Monitoring
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210