Invitation to Celebrate Veterans
Are you a military veteran that would want to be honored on Veteran's Day? If your answer is yes, please submit your photo, name and branch of service to InclusiveExcellence@esf.edu with the subject line: "Veteran@ESF" This information will be used during the ESF virtual Veteran's Day program.
The Office of Inclusion, Diversity and Equity (OIDE) Veterans Initiative, in partnership with Human Resources, is working to honor and celebrate veterans at ESF for their patriotism, service, and sacrifice on behalf of our nation and the common good. Join us for a program in your honor on Wednesday, Nov. 11 from 1 to 2 p.m. The Veteran's Day program is co-sponsored by the OIDE Veterans Initiative and newly formed ESF Student Veteran's Club.
Click here for the required registration.
In addition to acknowledging ESF Veterans on Nov. 11t and sharing how ESF supports veterans, we will unveil ESF's new Veteran's initiatives and resources that we've designed with veterans and military in mind.
"Veterans promote the success of our students in multiple ways, excel in the classroom as our students, and enrich and inspire the campus community as participants in a wide variety of extracurricular activities and organizations. You are our mentors, friends, spouses, partners, colleagues and valued members of the ESF community.
To all of those who have served and sacrificed in our armed forces, please accept our thanks on behalf of a grateful ESF. For additional information, please contact Dr. Lizette Rivera, OEF Army Veteran, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ESF News
- SUNY ESF Trails Link Adirondack Towns and Resources
- ESF Named a 2020 Economic Champion
- Grad Student's Photo Included in Global Exhibit
- Dr. Mark Teece Wins Teaching Award
- Global Database Is Resource for Ecological Monitoring in the Arctic
- SUNY Chancellor Malatras Visits ESF
- ESF Named Top Performer in 2020 Sustainable Campus Index
- ESF Honors Veterans with Ceremony Nov. 11
- ESF Professor Serves as Director for Multi-state Cooperative
- Chancellor Malatras Outlines Comprehensive Spring Semester Plan
- Dr. Jerrold Belant Named IUCN Voting Member
- Joanie Mahoney Named Fifth ESF President
- NSF Grant Funds Research to Help Better Manage Water Resources
- Dr. Brian Leydet Named 40 Under Forty Honoree
- Documenting Decades of Insights: Galapagos Giant Tortoises Soon to be Published
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210