CNY Biotechnology Symposium Lists 26 Participating Organizations
Businesses, universities, non-profits will be represented
More than 26 national, international, and regional businesses, non-profit organizations and universities will be represented at the third CNY Biotechnology Symposium, co-hosted by the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF).
The event will offer opportunities to learn, collaborate and network June 2 and 3 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Syracuse.
In addition to ESF, participants include BioSpherix, Inc.; O'Brien & Gere; AMRI; Bristol-Myers Squibb; Pall Corporation; Johnson & Johnson; MacKenzie & Hughes, LLP; the S.L.A.M. Collaborative; and Microcheck Microbial Analysis Laboratory; e2e Materials; D&M Refrigeration; PerkinsElmer; JW Danforth Company; LakeMaster Corporation; SUNY Upstate Cancer Research Institute; SUNY Upstate Medical University; Syracuse University and Cornell University. In addition, Roswell Park Cancer Institute; LeMoyne College; Research Triangle Institute International; Myriant Technologies; Tecan Group Ltd.; EMD Millipore; and CNY Biotechnology Research Center.
The program will focus on the application of biotechnology to health care and the environment.
This event is co-hosted by ESF and the Central New York Biotechnology Research Center, with support from a collaborating sponsor, the New York Academy of Sciences.
For more information and to register, please visit the Symposium website: www.esf.edu/outreach/pd/2011/biotechnology
Recent ESF News
- ESF Outlines Plans to Bring Students Back to Campus in the Fall
- ESF Alumna Brings Lessons from the Peace Corps Home
- Small Group of “Super Polluters” Responsible for Majority of Toxic Pollution
- Climate Change Threats
- Family Experiences Guide Career Choice
- Johnston Assumes Reins at Ranger School
- ESF Marine Biologist Jumps into Shark-Infested Comedy Seas
- Chancellor Johnson Appoints Joseph Rufo as ESF Officer in Charge
- Living Walls: University Researchers Develop Green Tech for Treating Wastewater from Microbreweries
- Tracking & Containing COVID-19
- Promoting a Contagion of Gratitude
- Dr. Shijie Liu Named Exemplary Researcher at ESF
- ESF Wins Award to Focus on Source Reduction
- ESF Faculty, Staff Honored with SUNY Chancellor's Awards
- ESF Celebrates Graduates Virtually
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210