Career Fair 2019 ESF graduates are in demand2/27/2019SHARE:
Representatives from more than 100 organizations met with students at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) at the Gateway Center Feb. 27, 2019 to discuss careers and internships connected with the environment.
Among the companies participating are firms specializing in brownfield remediation, watershed protection, landscaping, wildlife protection, nature preserves, construction, engineering, architecture, paper manufacturing, packaging, forestry, high tech manufacturing, arborists, bio tech, energy systems, soil and water management, environmental and property insurance. Advocacy groups for the environment will be on hand including New York state parks, the Department of Environmental Conservation, nature centers, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the Nature Conservancy and Rochester AmeriCorps.
The career fair is part of a series to assist students with the job search process that includes connecting with ESF alumni, resume writing, interview practice and what to do after the interview.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Students Earn Spot in ‘Storyfest’ Finals
- EFB Faculty, Students Spend Spring Break in Ecuador
- Girls’ Summit, Take Our Kids to Work Day on the Horizon
- Oakie the Acorn Enters SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- ESF Ranked #1 for Enrolling, Graduating Women in Engineering
- ESF Announces Discovery Challenge Winners
- Career Fair 2019
- Illick 5 Renovations Provide Students with New Learning Environment
- Senate Hearing on Renewable Energy at ESF
- Mighty Oaks Topple Paul Smith's College in Overtime
- On the Land, One-quarter of Vertebrates Die Because of Humans
- Fulbright Scholar Picks ESF for Study of Genetic Engineering Technique
- ESF Launches Its First Online Bachelor’s Degree
- ESF Power Plant Saves Money and Reduces Carbon Footprint
- ESF Students Return to PR to Help with Continuing Relief Efforts
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210