Career Fair 2019 ESF graduates are in demand2/27/2019SHARE:
Representatives from more than 100 organizations met with students at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) at the Gateway Center Feb. 27, 2019 to discuss careers and internships connected with the environment.
Among the companies participating are firms specializing in brownfield remediation, watershed protection, landscaping, wildlife protection, nature preserves, construction, engineering, architecture, paper manufacturing, packaging, forestry, high tech manufacturing, arborists, bio tech, energy systems, soil and water management, environmental and property insurance. Advocacy groups for the environment will be on hand including New York state parks, the Department of Environmental Conservation, nature centers, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the Nature Conservancy and Rochester AmeriCorps.
The career fair is part of a series to assist students with the job search process that includes connecting with ESF alumni, resume writing, interview practice and what to do after the interview.
Recent ESF News
- Senator Schumer, ESF Officials Support Northern Forest Research Initiative
- ESF Students Sustain with Stories
- Community invited to participate in Westcott Nation research project
- ESF, Clarkson University Name Co-Directors of Center of Excellence on Healthy Water Solutions
- ESF Becomes Tobacco-free Campus
- ESF Professor Joins in Discovery of Thought-to-be Extinct Tortoise
- Dr. Robin Kimmerer’s Braiding Sweetgrass Hits New York Times Best Sellers List
- Articulation Agreement Creates Seamless Pathway from OCC to ESF
- ESF Professor Wins National Award
- Dr. Lemir Teron to Be Honored as Unsung Hero
- New Department Name Reflects Growth in Academic Programs
- ‘Transformational’ Gift from Templeton Foundation Supports Chestnut Restoration
- ESF Professor’s Poetry Book Addresses #MeToo Topics
- AIC Hosts First Day Hike in the Adirondacks
- Scientists Link Decline of Baltic Cod to Hypoxia – and Climate Change
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210