Career Fair 2019 ESF graduates are in demand2/27/2019SHARE:
Representatives from more than 100 organizations met with students at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) at the Gateway Center Feb. 27, 2019 to discuss careers and internships connected with the environment.
Among the companies participating are firms specializing in brownfield remediation, watershed protection, landscaping, wildlife protection, nature preserves, construction, engineering, architecture, paper manufacturing, packaging, forestry, high tech manufacturing, arborists, bio tech, energy systems, soil and water management, environmental and property insurance. Advocacy groups for the environment will be on hand including New York state parks, the Department of Environmental Conservation, nature centers, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the Nature Conservancy and Rochester AmeriCorps.
The career fair is part of a series to assist students with the job search process that includes connecting with ESF alumni, resume writing, interview practice and what to do after the interview.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Student Among Delegation Attending Committee on World Food Security
- Community Invited to ESF to Share Ideas About Future of Erie Canal
- ESF Professor Honored by Russian University
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Scientist Helps Locate Wolf That Died on Isle Royale
- Cuomo Announces Initiative to Reimagine Erie Canal as Catalyst for Economic Development, Resiliency
- ESF Employees Honored with SUNY Chancellor's Awards
- Dr. Jacqueline Frair Presented with Exemplary Research Award
- ESF Student Designed Bridge Judged Most Innovative
- ESF College Foundation Honors Daley with Teaching Award
- 2019 Commencement: 'You Are My Family,' Student Speaker Says
- Students Recognize Contributions of Staff, Faculty
- ESF Announces Graduation Weekend Schedule
- ESF to Honor Dr. Bernard Amadei with Honorary Degree
- ESF Student Completes First Year of Leadership Training in Bioeconomy
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210