Students Recognize Contributions of Staff, Faculty Awards presented at annual spring banquet5/3/2019SHARE:
Three awards were presented to ESF employees at the Undergraduate Student Association's Spring Banquet.
The Special Recognition for Staff Excellence was given to Terry Ettinger, greenhouse manager in the Department of Environmental and Forest Biology (EFB), and Beth Minard, associate registrar. The award is given by students to members of the ESF non-teaching staff in appreciation of service to ESF.
The Outstanding Academic Advisor award was presented to Dr. Jacqui Frair, EFT and associate director of the Roosevelt Wildlife Station. Students give this award to the faculty or staff person who serves as an outstanding academic advisor.
The Distinguished Faculty Member for Teaching Excellence award was presented to Dr. Lemir Teron, Department of Environmental Studies. This award recognizes a faculty member who has demonstrated a high level of interest in ESF students and their education.
Recent ESF News
- Cuomo Announces Initiative to Reimagine Erie Canal as Catalyst for Economic Development, Resiliency
- ESF Employees Honored with SUNY Chancellor's Awards
- Dr. Jacqueline Frair Presented with Exemplary Research Award
- ESF Student Designed Bridge Judged Most Innovative
- ESF College Foundation Honors Daley with Teaching Award
- 2019 Commencement: 'You Are My Family,' Student Speaker Says
- Students Recognize Contributions of Staff, Faculty
- ESF Announces Graduation Weekend Schedule
- ESF to Honor Dr. Bernard Amadei with Honorary Degree
- ESF Student Completes First Year of Leadership Training in Bioeconomy
- Patrick Jackson Honored as Green Building Advocate of the Year
- State Energy Official to Speak on ‘Green New Deal’
- ESF-SU Team Scores Win in DOE Solar Decathlon
- Clarkson, ESF to Partner in New Center of Excellence
- Johnston Appointed Interim Open Academy Director
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210