Students Recognize Contributions of Staff, Faculty Awards presented at annual spring banquet5/3/2019SHARE:
Three awards were presented to ESF employees at the Undergraduate Student Association's Spring Banquet.
The Special Recognition for Staff Excellence was given to Terry Ettinger, greenhouse manager in the Department of Environmental and Forest Biology (EFB), and Beth Minard, associate registrar. The award is given by students to members of the ESF non-teaching staff in appreciation of service to ESF.
The Outstanding Academic Advisor award was presented to Dr. Jacqui Frair, EFT and associate director of the Roosevelt Wildlife Station. Students give this award to the faculty or staff person who serves as an outstanding academic advisor.
The Distinguished Faculty Member for Teaching Excellence award was presented to Dr. Lemir Teron, Department of Environmental Studies. This award recognizes a faculty member who has demonstrated a high level of interest in ESF students and their education.
Recent ESF News
- Promoting a contagion of gratitude
- Dr. Shijie Liu Named Exemplary Researcher at ESF
- ESF Wins Award to Focus on Source Reduction
- ESF Faculty, Staff Honored with SUNY Chancellor's Awards
- ESF Celebrates Graduates Virtually
- ESF to Hold Online Commencement
- ESF’s American Chestnut Research Featured in New York Times Magazine
- Are Fishers in the North Country on the Decline?
- ESF-SU Solar Decathlon Team Earns Honorable Mention in National Competition
- Mighty Oaks Coaches on the Frontlines of the COVID-19 Fight
- City and County Proclaim 4/22 SUNY ESF Day
- ESF Students Open Homework Hotline for Grades K-12
- Every Day is Earth Day at ESF No Matter Where the Students Are
- Ranger School Students Complete Residential Program and Graduate
- Deep Dive for Big Results
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210