Casey Duffy Named Rising Professional by SUNYCDO 4/3/2020SHARE:
Casey Duffy, career advisor in ESF's Division of Student Affairs, was honored by the SUNY Career Development Organization (SUNYCDO).
Duffy received the organization's Rising Professional award, presented to people with less than five years of service to the profession with significant contributions to the career services field.
"Casey's performance in her first four-and-a-half years is nothing short of exemplary," wrote John Turbeville, senior assistant dean for student affairs and director of career services, in nominating Duffy for the award. "Casey sees her role as not just a facilitator of tasks, but as an architect for an experience. With this mature foundation, she continually works to evaluate the needs of students to ensure program offerings and her advising are relevant. Because of this, she is a favorite of students and faculty alike."
Duffy will be formally recognized at the SUNYCDO annual conference to be held at a later date.
Recent ESF News
- Promoting a contagion of gratitude
- Dr. Shijie Liu Named Exemplary Researcher at ESF
- ESF Wins Award to Focus on Source Reduction
- ESF Faculty, Staff Honored with SUNY Chancellor's Awards
- ESF Celebrates Graduates Virtually
- ESF to Hold Online Commencement
- ESF’s American Chestnut Research Featured in New York Times Magazine
- Are Fishers in the North Country on the Decline?
- ESF-SU Solar Decathlon Team Earns Honorable Mention in National Competition
- Mighty Oaks Coaches on the Frontlines of the COVID-19 Fight
- City and County Proclaim 4/22 SUNY ESF Day
- ESF Students Open Homework Hotline for Grades K-12
- Every Day is Earth Day at ESF No Matter Where the Students Are
- Ranger School Students Complete Residential Program and Graduate
- Deep Dive for Big Results
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210