ESF to Host Virtual Career and Internship Fair 1/15/2021SHARE:
The ESF Office of Career Services will host the Spring Virtual Career and Internship Fair Feb. 24 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Career Services is again partnering with Handshake to run the fair in a virtual format to provide students the opportunity to connect with employers and are thrilled to be able to offer the fair at no cost due to the vendor not charging for use of their platform.
If you know of an organization/employer that has not previously been involved in the Career and Internship Fair and is interested in attending, please send Jennifer Fazio , event contact, their contact information (company name, contact person, phone number, email address, etc.) and an invitation will be sent. You are also welcome to forward the registration link to your contacts. Click here for more details.
The Career and Internship Fair is a great way for students to gain a leg up with companies that interest them. A virtual format will enhance the experience, allowing students to:
Meet with employers. Students can interact through video, audio, or chat.
Discover new career opportunities. Students can get personalized recommendations based on their Handshake profile for which employers to connect with.
Never wait in line, ever. The platform provides students the ability to pre-schedule 1:1 or group sessions with employers that they are interested in, or join an open session on the day-of.
Make an impression. We encourage students to bring their unique perspectives to the table, ask great questions, and follow up with recruiters after the fair.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Student Honored with Award for Student Excellence
- Vending Machines Part of the Plastic-Free Solution
- ESF Hires Project Director for NYS Center for Sustainable Materials Management
- Class Crosses Continents to Prepare Consultants
- ESF Against the Stigma of Mental Illness Promotes Mental Health Awareness
- ESF Helps Give Westcott Reservoir Expanded Purpose
- Department Name Change Acknowledges 21st Century Environmental Needs
- ESF Celebrates Black History Month
- Winter Sports Suspended at SUNY ESF
- Do People’s Perceptions Shape Trust of Gene Editing in Agriculture and Food?
- ESF to Host Virtual Career and Internship Fair
- ESF Hosts Semester-Opening Virtual Family Sessions
- Professionals in Sustainability Webinar Series at ESF
- ESF Welcomes New Counsel
- ESF Researchers to Perform Critical Water Quality Investigations on Cayuga Lake
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210