Endong WangAssociate Professor
223 Baker Lab
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210
315-470-6747 | 315-470-6536
My Group Webpage
- University of Wisconsin, Mechanical Engineering, Post-Doctoral Fellow
- University of Nebraska, Construction Engineering, M.S., Ph.D.
- Southeast University, Management Science & Engineering (Civil Engineering Division), M.S.
- Nanjing University of Science & Technology, Structural Engineering, B.E.
- Associate Professor, Sustainable Construction-SUNY ESF
- Staff Researcher (Temporary), Civil Engineering-UTC
- Associate Professor, Construction Management-UTC
- Assistant Professor, Construction Management-UTC
- Adjunct Researcher, Management Informatics-UEMI (Key Lab of Shandong, China)
- Instructor & Lecturer, Construction Management-OUC, China
- Sustainable Engineering
- Life Cycle Performance of Complex Structure Systems
- Advanced Sustainability Informatics
- Sustainable Transportation Development
- Big-Data-Driven Decision Making
- International Construction Management