2005-2006 Annual Fund: Fourth Consecutive Record Year
Donors contribute more than $330,000
With the support of ESF alumni, parents, students, faculty, and staff, along with help from corporations, organizations and friends, the ESF Annual Fund achieved another record-breaking year during 2005-2006. A generous community of individuals and corporations contributed $332,617 to help ESF with its mission of giving the leaders of tomorrow the skills and knowledge they need to build a better world.
The ESF community knows what feeds ESF’s success: an excellent educational environment, new knowledge and technology, a supportive atmosphere for students, and service to our communities through ideas and actions that help improve the natural world.
With the release of ESF’s strategic plan, Vision 2020, in the fall of 2003, the college set a path to ensure student success and renew its commitment to being the best “college of the environment” in the world. During 2005-2006, individuals and organizations demonstrated their strong support for an ESF education through increased support of the Annual Fund. These gifts help make certain that ESF can continue to expand on its rich history and continue to grow into a bright future.
The average Annual Fund gift was more than $100, which reflected close to a 13 percent increase over the 2004-2005 campaign, and the total dollars raised reflected a substantial 7 percent increase over last year’s record amount. In addition to these great gains, the 1911 Society’s members’ average gift increased by an incredible 15 percent.
Through the ESF Annual Fund, ESF alumni and friends promote the college, attract and retain the best and the brightest students, and make a positive impact on the future. Together, we really can change the world. Thank you for your support.
Recent ESF News
- State Energy Official to Speak on ‘Green New Deal’
- ESF-SU Team Scores Win in DOE Solar Decathlon
- Clarkson, ESF to Partner in New Center of Excellence
- Johnston Appointed Interim Open Academy Director
- Student Honored with Chancellor’s Award
- Kieber Named SUNY Distinguished Professor
- Oakie Enters Round 2 of Mascot Madness
- ESF Students Earn Spot in ‘Storyfest’ Finals
- EFB Faculty, Students Spend Spring Break in Ecuador
- Girls’ Summit, Take Our Kids to Work Day on the Horizon
- Oakie the Acorn Enters SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- ESF Ranked #1 for Enrolling, Graduating Women in Engineering
- ESF Announces Discovery Challenge Winners
- Career Fair 2019
- Illick 5 Renovations Provide Students with New Learning Environment
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210