ESF Hauls out the Holly for Everson Museum’s Festival of Trees
November 30 through December 9
ESF will be decking the halls of the Everson Museum in December. The College has donated a decorated wreath to the annual Festival of Trees.
The ESF wreath, “Adirondack Christmas,” celebrates the holiday season as experienced from the College’s nearly 20,000 acres of teaching, research and demonstration properties within the Adirondacks. The wreath is adorned with ornaments featuring native Adirondack animals — moose, bear, and birds – whimsically enjoying environmentally friendly recreational activities such as skiing, fishing, and sledding.
ESF operates The Ranger School in Wanakena, where students study forest technology and land surveying technology; the Adirondack Ecological Center in Newcomb, where researchers provide the science that underpins the management of the park; and Pack Demonstration Forest in Warrensburg, which hosts environmental education camps run by the state Department of Environmental Conservation.
The Festival of Trees runs 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Nov. 30 through December 9.
Recent ESF News
- State Energy Official to Speak on ‘Green New Deal’
- ESF-SU Team Scores Win in DOE Solar Decathlon
- Clarkson, ESF to Partner in New Center of Excellence
- Johnston Appointed Interim Open Academy Director
- Student Honored with Chancellor’s Award
- Kieber Named SUNY Distinguished Professor
- Oakie Enters Round 2 of Mascot Madness
- ESF Students Earn Spot in ‘Storyfest’ Finals
- EFB Faculty, Students Spend Spring Break in Ecuador
- Girls’ Summit, Take Our Kids to Work Day on the Horizon
- Oakie the Acorn Enters SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- ESF Ranked #1 for Enrolling, Graduating Women in Engineering
- ESF Announces Discovery Challenge Winners
- Career Fair 2019
- Illick 5 Renovations Provide Students with New Learning Environment
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210