SUNY ESF uses the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) to facilitate various training requirements.
If you have taken CITI Training in the past, Log In
- Existing user guidance can be found here
Once Logged In select “Add a Course” and then select the required course
NOTE: Conflict of Interest is a two part course, please be sure to take both modules.
If you have a Log In and are not associated with SUNY ESF, you will need to “Affiliate with Another Institution” and take the required course under the ESF Affiliation.
- Select: SUNY – College of Environmental Science and Forestry
If you have not previously taken CITI Training, you will need to register for an account.
- Select - Register
- Organization is SUNY - College of Environmental Science & Forestry
- Select - I Agree to the terms of service for accessing CITI Program materials
- Enter the required fields
- First and Last Name
- Email Address and Secondary Email Address
- Select a username and password
- Enter the answer to a security question
- Enter your country of residence
- Enter your department and Role in Research
- Answer the question to "What research you conduct" (Choose Conflict to Interest)
- Answer the final questions
- Final Registration
Complete the Integrity Assurance module presented at the top.
The system will allow you to start taking courses after completing this module.
You will need to score 80% or better to pass.
|COI||Conflict of Interest||4 Years|
|IRB||Human Subject Research||3 Years|
|HIPA||Health Information Privacy and Security||No Expiration Date|
|RCR||Responsible Conduct of Research||4 Years|
|IACUC||Lab Animal Research||3 Years|
SUNY ESF ORP - CITI Training at ESF