ESF in the HS Students Honored with Racial Justice Awards
Youth awards go to two Syracuse residents
Two ESF in the High School students received youth awards from the Community Wide Diaglogue to End Racism.
Cimone S. Jordan, a junior at George W. Fowler High School in Syracuse, and Ella Kathleen Neville, a senior at Nottingham High School in Syracuse, were honored during the 2014 Racial Justice Award Ceremony at Syracuse Stage's Sutton Pavilion.
Both students are enrolled in the ESF in the High School college dual-enrollment program at their respective high schools.
The Racial Justice Award is presented annually to individuals in the Central New York community who are comitted to the principles of racial equity and have worked on the issue of ending racism for a considerable length of time, and whose efforts have produced change or will contribute to make a change in racial injustice.
Recent ESF News
- State Energy Official to Speak on ‘Green New Deal’
- ESF-SU Team Scores Win in DOE Solar Decathlon
- Clarkson, ESF to Partner in New Center of Excellence
- Johnston Appointed Interim Open Academy Director
- Student Honored with Chancellor’s Award
- Kieber Named SUNY Distinguished Professor
- Oakie Enters Round 2 of Mascot Madness
- ESF Students Earn Spot in ‘Storyfest’ Finals
- EFB Faculty, Students Spend Spring Break in Ecuador
- Girls’ Summit, Take Our Kids to Work Day on the Horizon
- Oakie the Acorn Enters SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- ESF Ranked #1 for Enrolling, Graduating Women in Engineering
- ESF Announces Discovery Challenge Winners
- Career Fair 2019
- Illick 5 Renovations Provide Students with New Learning Environment
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210