Staff Office of Open Academy
Neal Abrams, Ph.D.
Interim Director of Open Academy
- Unit oversight for instructional, visiting, summer, K-12, and professional programs.
- Office manager for personnel, budgets, and calendars.
Associate Director of Open Academy
- Professional education programs (including non-credit, CEUs, and conferences), online degree program oversight, assist in unit oversight, planning, and development.
Assistant Director of Special Sessions
- Visiting student registration, ESF summer session.
Interim Associate Director, K-12 STEM programming
- Oversight and program development for K-12 programs, outreach, and ESF in the High School.
Maura Harling Stefl
Program Manager, K-12 STEM programming
- Student and teacher registration, event planning.
Online Education Program Coordinator
- Advisor and program coordinator for students in the Sustainability Management program.
Coordinator, Teaching and Learning Center
- Teaching and Learning Center programming, educational technology support, online course support.
- Instructional design, curriculum design, instructional technology.
- Instructor for Sustainability Management, Environmental Studies, and other programs.
- Faculty website
Instructional Designer, Teaching and Learning Center
Ernest Nkansah-Dwamena, Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor