Skip to main contentSkip to main navigationSkip to footer content

How do I get assistance from the Center or the Department of Landscape Architecture?

If you would like to apply for our services please read the following information, print, fill out, and return the application.

Please feel free to call or email us with your questions.

  • The Center for Community Design Research
    Department of Landscape Architecture
    SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry
    One Forestry Drive Syracuse, NY 13210