Due to the upcoming holidays, our office will be closed on the following days:
Wednesday Nov 25, 2020 - Friday Nov 27, 2020
Thursday Dec 24, 2020 - Friday Jan 1, 2021
Payment Due Dates
- Emailed on January 15, 2021
- Due by February 15, 2021
- MyESF (log in to view bills and aid awards, pay bills and manage FERPA waivers)
- Billing & Payments (monthly payment plans)
- Expenses (deposit, tuition,housing, meals, fees and other costs)
- Important Policies (auditing, deferment, late payment, withdrawl and refund, etc. - PDF)
All College charges must be paid or deferred by Financial Aid by the start of each semester. Failure to satisfy all financial obligations will result in the withholding of grades, transcripts, and/or diplomas and can cause referral to the New York State Attorney General for collection.
Tax Forms for College Expenses and Student Loan
Students can access their 1098-T* and 1098-E forms by visiting the ECSI website and following the log-in instructions.
*For 2018 1098-T forms, SUNY has changed its policy from reporting when charges are billed to when payments are made during the calendar year (January 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018).