SUNY-ESF to Screen ‘Switch’
Movie examines change from fossil fuels to sustainable energy
Switch, the movie that examines the shift from fossil fuels to sustainable energy, will be screened at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry April 11.
Switch looks at what it "takes to go from energy that built our world to the energy that will shape our future," according to the film's maker.
Switch will be shown 6:30 p.m. April 11 in the college's Gateway Center located on Forestry Drive.
The transition from coal and oil to the energies of tomorrow is the subject of Switch. Rather than advocate for how it should happen, Switch travels the world to discover how it most likely will happen. Switch focuses on practical realities and encourages a balanced understanding. The movie is also about changing the way we use energy to realize the many economic and environmental benefits of efficiency.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Continues to Lead in World of Green Colleges
- ESF’s Barron Wins 2018 USCAA Golf National Championship
- ESF Celebrates Debut of Digital Storytelling Studio
- Volk to Present Travis Lecture on Shrub Willow
- ESF Center for CCDR Receives Federal Research Grant
- National Geographic Live and ESF Host National Geographic Explorer/Photographer Anand Varma
- Waste not, want not
- Landscape Architecture Students Celebrate PARK(ing) Day
- Scientists Turn to UN to Sound Alarm about World’s Oceans
- Mighty Oaks Welcome New Men's Basketball Coach
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Launches ‘Discovery Challenge’
- Love it, don’t list it
- ESF Ranks among ‘Best Value’ Schools
- ESF’s Miniature Northern Hardwood Forest Gets a Lift
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210