Celebrate Earth Week with ESF Music Video
'Where does all this stuff come from?'
"This stuff that we love comes from the land,
the food that we eat comes from animals and plants
the homes where we live are built from stone and wood
Mother Earth provides it all. Don't you think we should -
Thank the Earth?"
Earth Day is so important at ESF that the actual observance of Earth Day, April 22, is preceded by a full week of programs, presentations, workshops, movies and community service projects.
ESF also offers a music video to help people put the event in proper perspective and remember where all their "stuff" comes from.
The song, "Thank the Earth," was written and recorded by Professor Jamie Savage, who teaches at the ESF Ranger School in Wanakena, N.Y.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Continues to Lead in World of Green Colleges
- ESF’s Barron Wins 2018 USCAA Golf National Championship
- ESF Celebrates Debut of Digital Storytelling Studio
- Volk to Present Travis Lecture on Shrub Willow
- ESF Center for CCDR Receives Federal Research Grant
- National Geographic Live and ESF Host National Geographic Explorer/Photographer Anand Varma
- Waste not, want not
- Landscape Architecture Students Celebrate PARK(ing) Day
- Scientists Turn to UN to Sound Alarm about World’s Oceans
- Mighty Oaks Welcome New Men's Basketball Coach
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Launches ‘Discovery Challenge’
- Love it, don’t list it
- ESF Ranks among ‘Best Value’ Schools
- ESF’s Miniature Northern Hardwood Forest Gets a Lift
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210