Bass Fishing Team Struggles in Competition
Harsh weather hampers two-day effort
The ESF bass fishing team traveled to the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland in mid-September for the FLW (Fishing League Worldwide) Northern Conference Championship.
The ESF representatives competed against teams from 45 other colleges.
Juniors Jacob Ball and Ethan Hall faced some challenges. Harsh weather and poor conditions affected their perfomance as they came up short during the two-day event and failed to qualify for the FLW College Fishing Championship Tournament.
The team looks to learn from this experience and apply it to future fishing tournaments.
Recent ESF News
- Matching Gift Supports Extraordinary Aid Fund
- SUNY ESF Receives USDA Grant
- ESF’s Wildlife Society Leads in Virtual Bioblitz
- What’s Causing Islands to Form in Jamesville Reservoir?
- ESF Outlines Plans to Bring Students Back to Campus in the Fall
- ESF Alumna Brings Lessons from the Peace Corps Home
- Small Group of “Super Polluters” Responsible for Majority of Toxic Pollution
- Climate Change Threats
- Family Experiences Guide Career Choice
- Johnston Assumes Reins at Ranger School
- ESF Marine Biologist Jumps into Shark-Infested Comedy Seas
- Chancellor Johnson Appoints Joseph Rufo as ESF Officer in Charge
- Living Walls: University Researchers Develop Green Tech for Treating Wastewater from Microbreweries
- Tracking & Containing COVID-19
- Promoting a Contagion of Gratitude
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210