Bass Fishing Team Struggles in Competition
Harsh weather hampers two-day effort
The ESF bass fishing team traveled to the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland in mid-September for the FLW (Fishing League Worldwide) Northern Conference Championship.
The ESF representatives competed against teams from 45 other colleges.
Juniors Jacob Ball and Ethan Hall faced some challenges. Harsh weather and poor conditions affected their perfomance as they came up short during the two-day event and failed to qualify for the FLW College Fishing Championship Tournament.
The team looks to learn from this experience and apply it to future fishing tournaments.
Recent ESF News
- Mighty Oaks Soccer Teams End Season at USCAA Championships
- Women's Cross Country Team Wins National Championship
- ESF Team Reports Discovery of Unusual Molecule
- ESF Alumna Leads Cannabis Team for Law Firm
- 38 ESF Students to Attend Zero Waste Conference
- ESF Represented at Forestry and Wood Products Summit
- Mighty Oaks Sweep HVIAC Tournament
- ESF Kicks Off International Education Week
- ESF Continues to Lead in World of Green Colleges
- ESF’s Barron Wins 2018 USCAA Golf National Championship
- ESF Celebrates Debut of Digital Storytelling Studio
- Volk to Present Travis Lecture on Shrub Willow
- The ESF Center for Community Design Research Receives Federal Research Grant
- National Geographic Live and ESF Host National Geographic Explorer/Photographer Anand Varma
- Waste not, want not
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210