Campus Climate-Related Initiatives Offered
Faculty retreat among programs offered
The Office of Inclusion, Diversity and Equity offers a number of initiatives designed to enhance the campus climate.
The new faculty Retreat for Transformative Teaching & Learning 2018 is co-sponsored by the Office of the Provost and the chief diversity officer.
SUNY-ESF Synergy is an internship and career pipeline program with Mercy Works, Inc. The program targets goal-oriented minority students from Syracuse who are enrolled in an undergraduate program. The program's goal is to provide students with skills that will advance their academic and professional careers, and contribute to the future of Central New York's workforce and community.
Beginning this fall, USC Equity Institute at ESF will be offered to campus leaders. This eight-week professional learning series for 20 individuals includes eight 90-minute virtual modules taught synchronously one day each week.
Recent ESF News
- Matching Gift Supports Extraordinary Aid Fund
- SUNY ESF Receives USDA Grant
- ESF’s Wildlife Society Leads in Virtual Bioblitz
- What’s Causing Islands to Form in Jamesville Reservoir?
- ESF Outlines Plans to Bring Students Back to Campus in the Fall
- ESF Alumna Brings Lessons from the Peace Corps Home
- Small Group of “Super Polluters” Responsible for Majority of Toxic Pollution
- Climate Change Threats
- Family Experiences Guide Career Choice
- Johnston Assumes Reins at Ranger School
- ESF Marine Biologist Jumps into Shark-Infested Comedy Seas
- Chancellor Johnson Appoints Joseph Rufo as ESF Officer in Charge
- Living Walls: University Researchers Develop Green Tech for Treating Wastewater from Microbreweries
- Tracking & Containing COVID-19
- Promoting a Contagion of Gratitude
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210