Campus Climate-Related Initiatives Offered
Faculty retreat among programs offered
The Office of Inclusion, Diversity and Equity offers a number of initiatives designed to enhance the campus climate.
The new faculty Retreat for Transformative Teaching & Learning 2018 is co-sponsored by the Office of the Provost and the chief diversity officer.
SUNY-ESF Synergy is an internship and career pipeline program with Mercy Works, Inc. The program targets goal-oriented minority students from Syracuse who are enrolled in an undergraduate program. The program's goal is to provide students with skills that will advance their academic and professional careers, and contribute to the future of Central New York's workforce and community.
Beginning this fall, USC Equity Institute at ESF will be offered to campus leaders. This eight-week professional learning series for 20 individuals includes eight 90-minute virtual modules taught synchronously one day each week.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Continues to Lead in World of Green Colleges
- ESF’s Barron Wins 2018 USCAA Golf National Championship
- ESF Celebrates Debut of Digital Storytelling Studio
- Volk to Present Travis Lecture on Shrub Willow
- The ESF Center for Community Design Research Receives Federal Research Grant
- National Geographic Live and ESF Host National Geographic Explorer/Photographer Anand Varma
- Waste not, want not
- Landscape Architecture Students Celebrate PARK(ing) Day
- Scientists Turn to UN to Sound Alarm about World’s Oceans
- Mighty Oaks Welcome New Men's Basketball Coach
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Launches ‘Discovery Challenge’
- Love it, don’t list it
- ESF Ranks among ‘Best Value’ Schools
- ESF’s Miniature Northern Hardwood Forest Gets a Lift
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210