Campus Climate-Related Initiatives Offered
Faculty retreat among programs offered
The Office of Inclusion, Diversity and Equity offers a number of initiatives designed to enhance the campus climate.
The new faculty Retreat for Transformative Teaching & Learning 2018 is co-sponsored by the Office of the Provost and the chief diversity officer.
SUNY-ESF Synergy is an internship and career pipeline program with Mercy Works, Inc. The program targets goal-oriented minority students from Syracuse who are enrolled in an undergraduate program. The program's goal is to provide students with skills that will advance their academic and professional careers, and contribute to the future of Central New York's workforce and community.
Beginning this fall, USC Equity Institute at ESF will be offered to campus leaders. This eight-week professional learning series for 20 individuals includes eight 90-minute virtual modules taught synchronously one day each week.
Recent ESF News
- On the Land, One-quarter of Vertebrates Die Because of Humans
- Fulbright Scholar Picks ESF for Study of Genetic Engineering Technique
- ESF Launches Its First Online Bachelor’s Degree
- ESF Power Plant Saves Money and Reduces Carbon Footprint
- ESF Students Return to PR to Help with Continuing Relief Efforts
- ESF Student Participates in SEA Semester Program
- Studies: Transgenic American Chestnut Trees Show No Ill Effects on Seeds, Fungi or Larval Frogs
- Advice to Graduates: Live with Heart, Kindness, Passion
- ESF to Celebrate December Commencement
- ESF Students Ride to Ribbons in Horse Show
- Kimmerer Portrait Featured in 'Americans Who Tell the Truth' Display
- ‘Old-Fashioned Fieldwork’ Puts New Frog Species on the Map
- ESF Participates in Remembrance for Lost Species
- Mighty Oaks Soccer Teams End Season at USCAA Championships
- Women's Cross Country Team Wins National Championship
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210