Career Fair 2019
ESF graduates are in demand
Representatives from more than 100 organizations met with students at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) at the Gateway Center Feb. 27, 2019 to discuss careers and internships connected with the environment.
Among the companies participating are firms specializing in brownfield remediation, watershed protection, landscaping, wildlife protection, nature preserves, construction, engineering, architecture, paper manufacturing, packaging, forestry, high tech manufacturing, arborists, bio tech, energy systems, soil and water management, environmental and property insurance. Advocacy groups for the environment will be on hand including New York state parks, the Department of Environmental Conservation, nature centers, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the Nature Conservancy and Rochester AmeriCorps.
The career fair is part of a series to assist students with the job search process that includes connecting with ESF alumni, resume writing, interview practice and what to do after the interview.
Recent ESF News
- Matching Gift Supports Extraordinary Aid Fund
- SUNY ESF Receives USDA Grant
- ESF’s Wildlife Society Leads in Virtual Bioblitz
- What’s Causing Islands to Form in Jamesville Reservoir?
- ESF Outlines Plans to Bring Students Back to Campus in the Fall
- ESF Alumna Brings Lessons from the Peace Corps Home
- Small Group of “Super Polluters” Responsible for Majority of Toxic Pollution
- Climate Change Threats
- Family Experiences Guide Career Choice
- Johnston Assumes Reins at Ranger School
- ESF Marine Biologist Jumps into Shark-Infested Comedy Seas
- Chancellor Johnson Appoints Joseph Rufo as ESF Officer in Charge
- Living Walls: University Researchers Develop Green Tech for Treating Wastewater from Microbreweries
- Tracking & Containing COVID-19
- Promoting a Contagion of Gratitude
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210