Upcoming Virtual Webinar on ESF Accessibility Plan
Dear ESF Community,
In honor of the ninth Global Accessibility Awareness Day (May 21st), ESF is helping SUNY launch SUNY Accessibility Week with a virtual campus webinar to learn more about the ESF Accessibility plan and provide an opportunity to learn and exchange ideas about accessibility on campus.
SUNY Accessibility Week (May 18 - 22) is specially designed to provide informative and practical accessibility knowledge to enhance inclusiveness of digital content for all users, including users with disabilities.
Who should attend? Faculty, instructional designers, distance education leaders and more are welcome to attend. Topics include, but are not limited to universal design for learning, document and presentation accessibility (Word, PowerPoint, and PDFs), video accessibility, and STEM accessibility.
ESF Informational Webinar: May 21 @ 3:00pm - 3:30pm
Joining us? Please respond to Lela Randall (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will send you a zoom invitation to join. Please note, for security purposes, please do not share your Zoom invitation. Thank you!
SUNY system and ESF webinars are free, and system webinars will be recorded for your viewing convenience. Recordings will be posted on the SUNY Accessibility Website on the Playlist tab.
Dr. Malika Carter
Chief Diversity Officer
Electronic Information Technology Officer
Recent ESF News
- Promoting a contagion of gratitude
- Dr. Shijie Liu Named Exemplary Researcher at ESF
- ESF Wins Award to Focus on Source Reduction
- ESF Faculty, Staff Honored with SUNY Chancellor's Awards
- ESF Celebrates Graduates Virtually
- ESF to Hold Online Commencement
- ESF’s American Chestnut Research Featured in New York Times Magazine
- Are Fishers in the North Country on the Decline?
- ESF-SU Solar Decathlon Team Earns Honorable Mention in National Competition
- Mighty Oaks Coaches on the Frontlines of the COVID-19 Fight
- City and County Proclaim 4/22 SUNY ESF Day
- ESF Students Open Homework Hotline for Grades K-12
- Every Day is Earth Day at ESF No Matter Where the Students Are
- Ranger School Students Complete Residential Program and Graduate
- Deep Dive for Big Results
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210