Upcoming Virtual Webinar on ESF Accessibility Plan
Dear ESF Community,
In honor of the ninth Global Accessibility Awareness Day (May 21st), ESF is helping SUNY launch SUNY Accessibility Week with a virtual campus webinar to learn more about the ESF Accessibility plan and provide an opportunity to learn and exchange ideas about accessibility on campus.
SUNY Accessibility Week (May 18 - 22) is specially designed to provide informative and practical accessibility knowledge to enhance inclusiveness of digital content for all users, including users with disabilities.
Who should attend? Faculty, instructional designers, distance education leaders and more are welcome to attend. Topics include, but are not limited to universal design for learning, document and presentation accessibility (Word, PowerPoint, and PDFs), video accessibility, and STEM accessibility.
ESF Informational Webinar: May 21 @ 3:00pm - 3:30pm
Joining us? Please respond to Lela Randall (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will send you a zoom invitation to join. Please note, for security purposes, please do not share your Zoom invitation. Thank you!
SUNY system and ESF webinars are free, and system webinars will be recorded for your viewing convenience. Recordings will be posted on the SUNY Accessibility Website on the Playlist tab.
Dr. Malika Carter
Chief Diversity Officer
Electronic Information Technology Officer
Recent ESF News
- City Fit: NSF Grant Explores Evolution in Urban Areas
- Chittenango Ovate Amber Snails Released at Chittenango Falls State Park
- Landscape Architecture Students Activate ESF Quad
- ESF Lauded in College Rankings
- Wolf Pups Born in Isle Royale National Park
- Three New Book Projects for Distinguished Professor
- Grant funds New York State Center for Sustainable Materials Management
- Hazardous Air Pollutant Exposure Linked as Contributing Factor to COVID-19 Mortality in the United States
- Governor Announces Partnerships with SUNY Schools to Reduce Waste, Improve Recycling Across State
- Forest Carbon Sink Neutralized By Pervasive Growth-Lifespan Trade-offs
- Researchers Investigating a Renewable Solvent for Biofuel Production
- Prof J. Scott Turner Receives Fulbright U.S. Scholar Award to Namibia for Building Effective Online Educational Media
- ESF Faculty/Trustee Appointed to New York State Climate Action Council Advisory Panels
- Leaders Step Forward to Assume Interim Roles
- Ph.D. Student Jenny Frank Featured Presenter on Biodiesel
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210