Enrollment Open for ESF’s Summer Semester
Enroll now for ESF's Summer Semester, which features online, on-campus, and field-based courses.
Summer at ESF welcomes undergraduate and graduate students, high school graduates, rising high school students, and working or retired professionals; students are not required to be matriculated at ESF.
Students can earn credits by taking ESF courses taught by university faculty. Courses are offered in two-, six- and 12-week sessions between May 16 and Aug 12.
Summer Session, presented by ESF's Open Academy, offers courses in environmental and forest biology, environmental studies, environmental writing, forestry, sustainability management, and math.
Courses will be added throughout the spring, so students are encouraged to check the Summer Session course schedule frequently.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Celebrates Campus Sustainability Month
- Staff Spotlight: Diana Jaramillo
- Mighty Oak Monday – Katherine Flores
- Staff Spotlight: Aaron Knight
- ESF Shares a Century of Knowledge about Wood
- ESF Partners with State Agencies to Promote Climate-Smart Farms and Forests
- SUNY ESF Ranked No. 1 for Sustainability Curriculum
- Alumni Profile: ESF Tramily (‘Trail-Family') Complete 2,200 Mile Trek through the Appalachian Trail
- Staff Spotlight: Melissa Vaughn
- Mighty Oak Monday: Emme Christie
- ESF Honors Newest Members of ESF Athletic Hall of Fame
- ESF’s Dr. Lemir Teron Named Richard P. Nathan Public Policy Fellow
- ESF's Dr. Benette Whitmore launches Funky Foodies, Inc. Podcast in Partnership with WCNY/PBS
- ESF, VA Celebrate 10 Years of Connecting Veterans to Nature
- Staff Spotlight: James Sitnik
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210