223 Baker Laboratory
Welcome to our BELIEF Group webpage
Highly motivated high performance students are always welcome to join in our group to work together!
- University of Wisconsin, Mechanical Engineering, Post-Doctoral Fellow
- University of Nebraska, Construction Engineering, M.S., Ph.D.
- Southeast University, Construction & Real Estate , M.S.
- Nanjing University of Science & Technology, Structural Engineering, B.E.
- Associate Professor, Sustainable Construction-SUNY ESF
Selected Honours & Awards
- Outstanding Reviewer Awards (Sustainable Cities and Society, Journal of Cleaner Production, Energy Conversion and Management, Energy)
- First Place in Reusable Abstractions of Manufacturing Process National Competition, NIST, NSF, ASTM, ASME
- Oak Ridge Associated Universities Research Travel Award
- AASHE Conference & Expo Travel Award
- Outstanding Graduate Student, University of Nebraska
- Milton Mohr Fellowship, University of Nebraska
- Outstanding Specialist “Wenchuan Post-Earthquake Rescue”
- CME 226 Statics and Mechanics of Materials (4 credit hours)
- CME 304/504 Environmental Performance Measures for Buildings (3 credit hours)
- CME 335/535 Cost Engineering (3 credit hours)
- CME 454/654 Construction Project Management (3 credit hours)
- CME 454 AC National Exam Review (1 credit hour)
- Life Cycle Informatics in Built Environments
- Uncertainty-based Life Cylce Assessment
- Machine Learning in Built Environments
- Big-data-driven Decision Making
- Stochastic Modelling
- Sustainable Construction
- Master students (Major Professor/Adviser): Thomas Hurless (Construction Management), Joshua Adam Thomas(Construction Management), Tyler Wolfford(Construction Management), Matt Cash(Construction Management), Ashraf Eldoud(Construction Management), Raghda Mohamed(Construction Management)
- Master students (Thesis Committee): Sadhvi Arora (Mechanical Engineering), Patrick Borges Rodrigues (Sustainable Construction)
- Master students (Capstone Committee): More than 50 Students
- Undergraduate students (Project): Emily Chase (Honors College at UT Chattanooga)