Office of International Education
Things To Do Before Arriving at ESF
Congratulations on your acceptance to ESF! To help get your prepared for your first semester, please review the following checklist. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get your I-20 from Office of International Education
- Check your admissions portal for all required documents including commitment to enroll, FSA-4, financial evidence, and passport.
- Once you receive your I-20, please review all information to ensure accuracy.
- Apply for a Student Visa
- Don’t forget to update OIE at email@example.com once you have secured your visa. If you get denied a visa for some reason, please let us know as well.
- Stay Connected
- If you are an undergraduate student, make sure to review the New Undergraduate Student webpage for any specific requirements.
- If you are a graduate student, check out the Graduate Accepted Students webpage for more information on orientation and other requirements.
- Submit ESF Health Forms
- Complete all medical clearance and health insurance information and submit all required forms. Please review ESF General Immunization Informationfor detailed requirements and submission instructions.
- Set Up Your Housing
- Check this page for First Year Undergraduate Student Housing.
- Check this page for Transfer Undergraduate Student Housing.
- Graduate students will all live off campus. Check this page for Living Off Campus.
- Attend New International Student Summer Zoom Sessions!
- We will host a few zoom sessions throughout the session to go over pre-arrival questions, visa questions, and more. Be on the lookout for these opportunities once or twice a month during June, July, and August.
- Notify OIE of Your Arrival Plans
- Let us know when you plan to arrive to campus! For all undergraduate students, we are happy to pick you up at the airport. For all graduate students we will do our best although most students will arrive on their own schedule. Regardless, let us know when you plan to arrive so we can celebrate!
For any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.