ESF CampusSyracuse, NY
Assistance If you can't view maps or need help with directions, parking, accessible entrances or emergency call locations, call the ESF University Police at 315-470-6667.
Directions to ESF
- Take Exit 36 for I-81 south.
- Follow I-81 south to exit 18 for East Adams Street (follow signs).
- Turn left onto East Adams Street and proceed two blocks to Irving Avenue.
- Turn right on Irving Avenue and follow it to the ESF campus entrance, next to the Carrier Dome.
- Take Exit 18 for East Adams Street.
- Turn right onto East Adams Street at the end of the exit ramp.
- Proceed two blocks to Irving Avenue and turn right.
- Follow Irving Avenue to the ESF campus entrance, next to the Carrier Dome.
Using an App or GPS?
Campus entrance address:
1000 Irving Ave.
Coordinates for Irving Parking Garage:
Visitors in need of handicapped parking facilities must make arrangements for on-campus parking with ESF University Police by calling (315) 470-6667.
Admissions Visitor Parking
- Weekday Events: Guests attending a weekday College Information Session or Accepted Student Reception should park in Lot 22 (map).
- Saturday Events: Guests attending an Admissions event on Saturday may park at no cost on the ESF campus. The campus entrance is located at the south end of Irving Avenue.
- Daily Visitors: Proceed to the ESF Campus entrance at the south end of Irving Avenue. If on-campus parking is available, you will be issued a parking pass and directed to Visitor Parking. If no on-campus parking space is available, you will be directed to Lot 22 (map) or another designated parking area.
Irving Parking Garage
Refer to the Irving Parking Garage (directions) map to locate the garage entrance on Stadium Place. Once parked, walk to the ESF campus entrance via Stadium Place and E. Raynor Avenue to the ESF traffic control station. Undergraduate Admissions visitors should proceed to the Gateway Center (the building on the right just up the hill from the campus entrance). The Admissions Office is on the second floor.