ESF CampusSyracuse, NY
Assistance If you can't view maps or need help with directions, parking, accessible entrances or emergency call locations, call the ESF University Police at 315-470-6667.
Directions to ESF
- Take Exit 36 for I-81 south.
- Follow I-81 south to exit 18 for East Adams Street (follow signs).
- Turn left onto East Adams Street and proceed two blocks to Irving Avenue.
- Turn right on Irving Avenue and follow it to the ESF campus entrance, next to the Carrier Dome.
- Take Exit 18 for East Adams Street.
- Turn right onto East Adams Street at the end of the exit ramp.
- Proceed two blocks to Irving Avenue and turn right.
- Follow Irving Avenue to the ESF campus entrance, next to the Carrier Dome.
Using an App or GPS?
Campus entrance address:
1000 Irving Ave.
Coordinates for Irving Parking Garage:
Visitors in need of handicapped parking facilities must make arrangements for on-campus parking with ESF University Police by calling (315) 470-6667.
Admissions Visitor Parking
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions is offering limited individual on-campus appointments. Pre-registration is required and walk-in visitors will not be accommodated. To make an appointment for an on-campus visit call the admissions office at 315-470-6600 or send an email to email@example.com, at least 48 hours in advance of the anticipated visit date. Most ESF and SU offices and departments also require prior arrangements for in-person appointments. Visitors without appointments are welcome to take a walk on the ESF and SU campuses. Masks are required at all times and social distancing will be practiced as per New York State Department of Health and CDC guidelines.
Irving Parking Garage
Refer to the Irving Parking Garage (directions) map to locate the garage entrance on Stadium Place. Once parked, walk to the ESF campus entrance via Stadium Place and E. Raynor Avenue to the ESF traffic control station.