The Office of Student Affairs helps students succeed by offering student development opportunities that assist in current academic pursuits and support future personal achievement.
- John Turbeville, Ph.D., Assistant Dean and Director of Career Services
- Amelia Hoffman, Academic Success and Community Service Coordinator
- Emily Kleiner, Peer Tutor Coordinator
Academic Success Center (ASC)
- Peer Tutoring Program
- At-risk Student Support initiatives such as the S.E.E.D.S Support Program for academically at-risk students
- Academic Success Workshops
- Tutor Training Seminars
8 am – 4:30 pm (4 pm in summer)
Academic Success Workshops Calendar
No events are available.