Academics at ESF
Graduate Certificate Programs
A continuous thirst for knowledge is a key element in establishing a successful career. Continuing education and certification help provide recognition for your specialized knowledge and skill set, which can be a significant benefit when it comes to landing prime positions.
Consider these five benefits of an advanced certificate and then consider one of ESF's certificate programs.
- Gain a Competitive Advantage: Having training that your competitors don’t sets you apart when pursuing professional opportunities. Certifications help to differentiate you from your peers and show that you have a demonstrated commitment to understanding and excelling in your profession. This can give you an advantage, which is particularly important in today’s competitive market.
- Increase Efficiency: Advanced training, information, and knowledge gained from specialized coursework helps you stay on top of dynamic workforce expectations.
- Increase Earning Potential: The time and effort invested in professional certifications often results in increased income. Most employers understand the higher costs associated with specialized training and are willing to pay for employees who have specialized certifications.
- Expand Knowledge and Skills: By acquiring new and updated professional skills, you strengthen outcomes and increase competencies.
- Build Professional Credibility: Certification demonstrates your commitment to superior professionalism, upholding industry standards, and continued learning. These merits can help boost your professional credibility and prestige within your own network and when pursuing new professional opportunities.
Graduate Certificate Offerings
Learn more about each of our graduate certificate programs: