Welcome to ESF!Your next steps...
The Calendar View
Are you a graduate student? — Accepted grad student info
Before you can begin your studies, you must complete some required tasks. The College will send you notifications in the coming weeks, but plan to complete most tasks in MyESF.
The MyESF PortalManage your college business from application to graduation
MyESF will always show the menu of tasks and services that matches your status.
In MyESF, you will...
- Manage financial aid
- Select housing and meal plan
- Pay tuition and fees
- Complete other business — policies, waivers, photo, etc.
Other Required TasksMust complete outside of MyESF
Your admission is not complete until we have the following:
- Official transcript(s)
- Official test score report
- Commitent to Enroll form
Required Health Tasks
1) You must submit your Immunization History Form before you can begin classes.
2) If not needed, you must waive the ESF Student Health Insurance Plan by deadline.
Before contacting us, remember:
1) MyESF tasks will automatically appear in MyESF when it is time to do them.
2) The Division of Student Affairs will notify you when it is time to complete health tasks (no later than May 15). If it is after May 15, you will find everything you need at www.esf.edu/health.
For questions on application status or open houses, contact Undergraduate Admissions:
For all other questions, contact the Division of Student Affairs:
Important New Student Events
Accepted Student Receptions
Talk with professors, learn about campus life, take a tour and hear from current students. See the calendar below for upcoming receptions and other new student events.
Orientation and Move-in
Mark the appropriate date(s):
- First-Years: Starts 8/19
- Family Orientation Day: 8/19
- Transfers: Starts 8/23
No events are available.
Other Important Business
Alcohol and Sexual Assault Prevention Online Course
This summer, all incoming students will be contacted with information and log-in credentials enabling them to complete this short, required online course.
Computer Purchase, Email & Internet
Learn about recommended computers, email and network accounts, internet access, and more:
All first-year and new transfer students are pre-registered for classes. At Orientation, students receive schedules and meet with advisors to make any adjustments and finalize registration.
Contact the Registrar with questions, 111 Bray Hall, 315-470-6657.
You can order textbooks online and have them delivered to the ESF Bookstore (Gateway Center) for pick-up. Details here:
Off-campus and CommunityHousing, Meal Plans, Utilities, & Banking
While many of you will be living in Centennial hall and won't have to deal with these things, transfers and others may have responsibilities related to housing, meal plan options, utilities (gas, electric, internet) and banking options.