Welcome to ESF!Your next steps...
Visiting the ESF campus and connecting with the students, faculty and staff who will become your community as a student here is an important part of your final college choice. Since we cannot welcome you to campus in person, we have assembled all the information important to accepted students on this page. If, after exploring the information provided here, you still have questions about ESF just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call your "Helpline" number below and a member of the Admissions staff will assist you.
You can call our Accepted Student Helpline to speak with an admissions counselor to discuss anything you need to know as you finalize your decision to enroll at ESF. We welcome your calls from 9 am to 8 pm EST to speak with the representative corresponding to the first letter of your last name:
How to enroll and pay your enrollment deposit
We are delighted that you have chosen to enroll at ESF and be a part of our community. To enroll at ESF and confirm your seat in the class, you will need to proceed with the following steps:
- Log on to your applicant portal, where you monitored your application status
- Scroll to the “forms” section on your check list and click on the link that reads “Reply to Admissions Decision”
- To enroll, choose the option to accept your offer and proceed with the Enrollment Agreement form to select housing preferences
- The final step will be to pay your $400 enrollment deposit. Major credit cards and e-checks are accepted
If you need assistance locating the link or your log in credentials to your applicant portal, please email email@example.com
- Instagram Live Thursdays @ 7:00 pm @suny.esf are hosted by Admissions Counselors (who are all ESF Alumni), recent graduates and current students. They will share their experiences on topics important to new students and answer all your questions about ESF.
- Individual appointments by phone are available Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. Email your request for a date and time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit https://www.esf.edu/academics/ for information on:
- Degree programs
- Special academic options
- Department information, including faculty profiles and contacts
- And more...
To explore your program of study choices, contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at email@example.com for an individual appointment.
Are you a graduate student?
Accepted grad student info
Dear accepted students, parents, friends and family, welcome to your virtual visit to one of the most unique and remarkable learning and research institutions in the world, The College of Environmental Science and Forestry. I join you today from one of our many incredible assets, the Hieberg Memorial Forest just 25 minutes south of our main campus. Beautiful isn't it!