Northern Forest Institute
Reveal and revive mind, body and soul.
Reach new heights and peak experiences in your yoga practice while immersed in the solace and beauty of the Adirondack Mountains. Beginner and advanced yogis are welcome for daily yoga meditation sessions, enriching conversation and inquiry around yoga philosophy, outdoor adventures, and expression through illustration.
- Register Now (Google Form)
- Seminars and classes identified with a * are eligible for CE hours through Yoga Alliance.
certificates will be provided for $15. Sign-up and make payment for CE certificates on-site.
- Please indicate your interest in kayaking on the registration form to reserve a boat for the Yoga and Nature session on Saturday afternoon.
- Bring clothing and materials to accommodate both indoor and outdoor sessions, including yoga mats, yoga blocks, yoga strap, blanket, journal and pen. A comprehensive list will be sent to registered participants.
The Masten House
The all-inclusive fee includes delicious vegetarian meals and accommodations in the historic Masten House on the ESF Newcomb Campus. Blankets, linens and towels are included. Most rooms have shared baths and a few offer private baths. Masten House offers three types of accommodations.
The all-inclusive fees for the program are as follows:
- Private room with queen bed
$530 (3 available)
- Shared room with twin beds
$510 (9 available)
- Shared room with twin bunk beds
$490 (6 available)
For more information, please email email@example.com.