Mission & Vision Office of the Dean for Student Affairs
The Division of Student Affairs is guided by the College’s strategic goal of providing an outstanding student experience. The creative and dedicated team of professionals in Student Affairs will work to achieve this goal by creating opportunities for personal and leadership development, through community-focused learning experiences, and by offering services to promote academic and career success.
Student Affairs supports an inclusive community by advancing student learning, well-being, and personal and professional growth through leadership and engagement opportunities.
We achieve our mission through six key goals:
- Promoting student development through individual and group coaching, advising, and mentoring;
- Providing social and educational programming to expand individual knowledge, enhance skill development, and encourage a dedication to lifelong learning and ethical decision making;
- Creating and disseminating accurate and timely communications across various mediums to provide purposeful information;
- Facilitating holistic, student-centered support services, policies, and procedures to promote a safe and inclusive campus community;
- Developing sustainable partnerships with staff, faculty, and off-campus constituencies to help students foster personal and professional networks, connections, and resources; and
- Delivering effective and efficient administrative systems and processes to support College functions, mission, and goals
Our Motto: Explore|Engage|Excel