Robin E HoffmanEmeritus
Room 818 Harrison Street
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210
- SUNY, College of Environmental Science and Forestry - BS, 1981; BLA, 1982
- University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana - MLA, 1987
- SUNY, College of Environmental Science and Forestry - PhD, Forest Resources Management, 1997
- SUNY, College of Environmental Science and Forestry (1990 - Present)
- SUNY ESF - Faculty of Forestry (1 year) - Development of educational materials illustrating relationship between visual qualities, wildlife habitat, and silvicultural systems.
- SUNY ESF and USDA Forset Service - (5 years) - Project team member in the development of the NED Forest Ecosystem Decision Support Software; primary author for the Visual Qualities module.
- Reimann-Buechner Partnership (11 years) - Project Manager, Site Design, Construction Documentation, Planning Documents, Client Meetings and Presentations.
- Designer, SITE, Inc. (1 year) - Site Design, Construction Documentation, Cost Estimating.
- Landscape Architect, New York
- LSA 226 - Foundational Design Studio I
- LSA 227 - Foundational Design Studio II
- LSA 326 - Landscape Architectural Design Studio I
- LSA 342 - Landscape Architectural Construction Technology
- LSA 422 - Landscape Architectural Design Studio III
- LSA 423 - Landscape Architectural Design Studio IV
- LSA 425 - Orientation for Off Campus Design Thesis Studio
- LSA 455/655 - Professional Practice in Landscape Architecture
- LSA 458/459/460 - Off Campus Design Thesis Studio
- LSA 461 - Off Campus Final Presentation Seminar
- LSA 615 - Site Construction , Drainage and Road Layout
- LSA 620 - Design Studio II--Advanced Site Design