Main Page for FCH 361 (Physical
Theodore Dibble (x6596)
First Announcement for Spring 2018: Welcome to Physical Chemistry II (FCH 361)!
I look forward to helping you learn this challenging material. A few logistical items:
- You will need a copy of the 8th or 9th edition of Physical Chemistry by Atkins and de Paula.
I strongly recommend the student solutions manual for the corresponding edition of the textbook.
- Most information for the course will be found from this web page (see below).
- Answers to Exams and Homework will be posted to the Blackboard site for the course.
- The Answers to the Exercises are mostly given with the Exercises or provided in the Student Solutions Manual that
accompanies the textbook. The answers to the Problem Sets will be placed in the Content section of the
Blackboard site for this course.
- Future announcements will be sent to your syr.edu email address!