Current Graduate Students
Information on current Environmental Studies MS and MPS students is provided below to facilitate communication, and to inform and encourage prospective students.
The Department of Environmental Studies embraces student participation in departmental governance. Toward that end, two graduate students serve as student members of the department's Graduate Studies Committee, and a third represents graduate student participates in regular departmental meetings. The graduate student representatives are selected each spring in a meeting of ES and affiliated graduate students.
For the current academic year, departmental graduate student representatives are:
- Michael Petroni, Ph.D. student, Environmental Science (Environmental and Natural Resources Policy), firstname.lastname@example.org
ES Graduate Program Links
- Areas of Study
- Environmental Communication
- Environmental Policy
- General Environmental Studies
- Graduate Certificates
- Environmental Decision Making
- Environmental Leadership (online, with ESF Open Academy)
- CAS in Conflict Resolution (with SU PARCC)
- Current Graduate Students
- Graduate Forms
- ESF Graduate School links:
- Student Handbooks
Current Masters Students in Environmental Studies
- Current GPES Students (GPES website)
Only currently registered students appearnew student names are added at the start of the academic year.
Anna RossiDegree Sought: MS
Undergraduate Study: University of Rhode Island
Sri Saahitya UppalapatiDegree Sought: MS